We Must Never Forget. . .

twuer said:
With a vote from the members. Like it or not. Will you blame amfa for what it's members vote on?
The difference between the TWU and AMFA, the leadership of AMFA can be held accountable and removed if that is what the membership requires.

No I will not blame AMFA, I will blame the membership.

Maybe you should read both constitutions?

Holy cow!!! Can you not see the hypocrisy oozing from the mouths of amfa supporters?????

You sway the response to the constitutions. Either way members vote, right???

BOGGLES THE MIND!!!!!!!!!
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Buck said:
The difference is that with the TWU the the leadership can be held accountable and removed if that is what the membership requires.

Yo Buck, look at the above quote. Has a little light come on yet? You have to learn to live "outside the bun".

Buck, you on meds? Would you , in a hesitant manner, reread your post.

Steve Connell said:
Yo Buck, look at the above quote. Has a little light come on yet? You have to learn to live "outside the bun".

Buck, you on meds? Would you , in a hesitant manner, reread your post.
The difference between the TWU and AMFA, the leadership of AMFA can be held accountable and removed if that is what the membership requires.

As I have edited my previous post, all I can say is thanks Steve.

Mistake made mistake corrected....

Buck said:

As I have edited my previous post, all I can say is thanks Steve.

Mistake made mistake corrected....
Oh my God!!!!!!!!!! I thought we lost Buck there for a second. Good day to all.....

Keep the Faith...........VOTE AMFA!!!!!!!!

Latest posts