Interesting Read

tadjr

Veteran
Aug 19, 2002
TPA
www.airlineforums.com
This goes out to all those on the East who have been commenting on the "new" system, and to those on the West who thought we were just a bunch of whiners.

I found it in the breakroom today and its an interesting read. The Migration Relief Team is looking for problems and suggestions of things that arent working with the rez system or kiosks. Currently there are 7 pages worth in the first memo, which they will be sending out each week. The problems range from "Improve Flight Close Out Process" to "Final Report for flight attendants not as robust as Sabre" to "Improve availability- market records missing". (Remember there are 7 pages of things and 141 issues currently being discussed!)
Some of the solutions range from "Training needed" to "New Version in Test" to "Working on Final Solution" to "Need to open EDS project to modify Shares".
They have the contact names/phones/emails for the people "in charge" of these concerns and they want your feedback. You can call, email, QIKFIX them. I called one today (I had previously been given their name, and just happened to see their phone number) and they called back within 2 hours to run a test on the kiosk to try to get the "moveup" option working for us.
If you dont see the Migration Relief memo in your station, ask your manager for a copy or pm me and I'll try to scan and send it to you.
Looks like we all werent crazy afterall! :rolleyes: