we need to get rid of the Teamsters

Harvey

Mar 26, 2011
Ladies & Gentlemen,

My name is Ramon Gonzalez. I was on the Negotiating Committee from day one. I spent 2.5 yrs. on the road living out of a suitcase. I am an AMT LEAD out of Denver. When I was appointed as a negotiator, I thought I was going to be able to be a part of team that would make a difference, to bring back a contract that would not only get back what we lost, but a INDUSTRY LEADING CONTRACT. As time went on I realized that it would not come to be. But I held on to hopefully get them to see that their way of doing business is not only wrong but very, very harmful to the membership. Mr. Larry Calhoun from LGA tried to do the same thing. It fell on deaf ears. The longer time went on, the more the IBT leadership (as I saw it) was taking the side of the company. All our hard work on improving our contract went down the tubes as far as I was concerned when Clacey Griswold told the committee that Doug McKeen (company lead negotiator) was an honorable man & that he was getting in trouble with the company for agreeing with all our proposals. That the well was dry and there was nothing more we could get. When I looked around the room & nobody said anything (except for Mr. Calhoun) (GOD BLESS THIS MAN) I lost it & screamed at the top of lungs to the leadership how this was a alot of #### that the f___ing company has the money and we are being treated like THIRD CLASS CITIZENS. We deserve FULL RETRO and that this is BULLSHIT. The membership would not stand for this. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PROVING ME RIGHT. I then walked out of negotiations because I could not believe what we were just told. As far as I am concerned we are being represented by a COMPANY UNION. Mr Calhoun walked out after I did. He and I did not return that night. I did get a call from Ken Meidinger to come back to the table. At first I said NO F___ING WAY. I then asked are we getting our money (RETRO) And he said "Oh no it stays as is" status quo. I said I would not come back. So they held a vote & decided that since Mr. Calhoun & I were not there and that our no votes would not count so the T/A passed 4-2. And this is what was brought to the membership. I was present when we held a vote and I agreed to bring this PIECE OF #### OF T/A to the membership only because THE MEMBERSHIP NEEDED TO SEE WHAT AN IBT CONTRACT REALLY IS. IT IS A COMPANY CONTRACT NOT A UNION CONTRACT for US THE MEMBERS. (Please forgive the foul language but it is what was said.)

For all who voted for the IBT because you wanted a Teamster contract well here it is. THEY LIED TO EVERYONE. I know things are being said about me by the IBT but if you want the truth just ask me or anyone who knows me. I did this for you the MEMBERS not for the IBT. I went to represent the MEMBERSHIP. Well I was out voted for the sake of the IBT. But at least I can sleep at night because I would not and will not bow down to anyone or any organization that will keep me down for the sake of the organization. I will fight for our rights and not for the IBT. I truly believe we need to get rid of the IBT ASAP. If you remember Doug was the the leader at Northwest Airlines when AMFA walked out. He had scabs take over the work. The IBT leadership flew on Northwest while the mechanics were on strike. The IAM took over the duties of AMFA related work & helped Northwest get rid of the mechanics & related. SO THANK YOU IBT & IAM. So in conclusion WE ARE GETTING SCREWED EVERY DAY WE ARE REPRESENTED BY THE REAMSTERS.

Ramon Gonzalez

e-mail Hoffa we want Clacey off the negociating team asap only way for the Teamsters to remain our union

Ladies & Gentlemen,

My name is Ramon Gonzalez. I was on the Negotiating Committee from

Ramon Gonzalez

e-mail Hoffa we want Clacey off the negociating team asap only way for the Teamsters to remain our union
Duplicate thread
Hey Harvey, your screwed. But please stop the spam. This was already posted, if you have nothing to add then don't make a new thread.
Thanks,
B) xUT