Web Site Problem Resolved

Art at ISP

Veteran
Aug 20, 2002
Dix Hills NY
www.ffocus.org
I went on line to book a three city business trip for the end of the month this afternoon--I always look at the web site first because it has been beating my corporate travel web site by a lot lately. After showing the first two selections I hit the continue button, and after about 1 minute I got a blank screen. This happened twice.

I sent an email and within a half hour there was a phone call offering some assistance--this time it worked and I am booked and ticketed--PLUS I saved my company $200.00 on the fare (and these are NOT GO fares).

Thanks to a gentleman whom I get almost regularly at the Chairmans' Desk, seating and upgrades are done--so to all involved, a THANK YOU.

THIS is how it should be--bravo.....

My best to you all.....

Speaking of the web site. US Airways is planning on launching a new one. How is that going? When is that scheduled to come out?

ITRADE said:
They're working on it...
[post="240678"][/post]​

Yeah, I heard that they purchased SouthWest's website software, and as soon as the techs at USAir figure out how to change the colors the site will be up and running.

CLT-Douglas said:
Speaking of the web site. US Airways is planning on launching a new one. How is that going? When is that scheduled to come out?
[post="240616"][/post]​

I have noticed the past couple of months my esaver and vacation emails have taken on a new format. Maybe they are a hint of what may be coming.

Phoenix said:
Yeah, I heard that they purchased SouthWest's website software, and as soon as the techs at USAir figure out how to change the colors the site will be up and running.
[post="240779"][/post]​

I've beta-tested it and can tell you they're working on it...

ITRADE said:
I've beta-tested it and can tell you they're working on it...
[post="240786"][/post]​

I believe ya. I think it is too bad that they didn't just copy SouthWest. They have the easiest and most reliable website out there--I use it all the time!

Why waste time and money trying to improve on what is already kicking your butt?

Phoenix said:
I believe ya. I think it is too bad that they didn't just copy SouthWest. They have the easiest and most reliable website out there--I use it all the time!

Why waste time and money trying to improve on what is already kicking your butt?
[post="240880"][/post]​

The new web site should be extremely dynamic.