Another Web Site Story--from a Journalist!

Did you click three times and back in Kansas?

Is that the best you can do? Why not admit you didn't qualify your "it was never tested" statement. Now your letting "the facts getting in your way". Just admit it and be done with it.

Anyone with half a brain can figure out if CLT, PHL and PHX show NO, NONE, ZERO, ZILCH flights it was not tested.

Take of the apologetic glasses.

Anyone with half a brain can figure out if CLT, PHL and PHX show NO, NONE, ZERO, ZILCH flights it was not tested.

Take of the apologetic glasses.

I'm not apologizing. Clearly a mistake was made. Was it a hidden bug in the system that didn't rear it's ugly head until it was release? Or maybe there were multiple test versions and the wrong one was released? Your assumption "it was never tested" is wrong. Beta comes after Alpha, or didn't you learn the Greek alphabet?

I'm not apologizing. Clearly a mistake was made. Was it a hidden bug in the system that didn't rear it's ugly head until it was release? Or maybe there were multiple test versions and the wrong one was released? Your assumption "it was never tested" is wrong. Beta comes after Alpha, or didn't you learn the Greek alphabet?
Regardless of whether it was "tested" or not, the site still sucks. Check out this page on the site. Its the section that tells of every city we serve. I've emailed everyone I know about the mistakes on it, but have never gotten an response, nor has the site been updated. FYI, this is the page that tells of every city we serve...one problem...its still only America West cities. No European cities, no CLT, no Caribbean. How is it that a company as large as "US" would release a site so bad and SO unfinished. That's my biggest beef with the whole thing. They rushed it for no apparent reason.

You are making excuses again.

When your three largest hubs show no flights to and from, that is pretty clear sign it was not tested.

Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

With all due respect, let it go already. I believe it WAS tested, but not properly, nor by knowledgeable testers. My information directly from Tempe supports my theory.

Eric,

Thanks for your insight. You're right, it was a mistake to release it as it is. I only fear that the cost in lost business will be significant. And if they do other things this way related to integration, it does not bode well for the customer OR the employee.

That's the point, let's move on.

My best to you all.

You are making excuses again.

When your three largest hubs show no flights to and from, that is pretty clear sign it was not tested.

Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

Not making excuses. Trying to reason why or how it happened. It was tested...is that TOO HARD FOR YOU TO COMPREHEND? As far as comprehension goes, take a taste of your own medicine. It might clear your head.

Eric actually has a good grasp and understanding of the situation. Let's not jump on him. The bigger issue needs to be addressed, and I am awaiting confirmation from Tempe that it is being addressed. Until then, I can only suggest that we try to quantify the lost revenue caused by this deficient web site-unfortunately it will likely be in the millions.

I posted the original story to point out that the site is still completely unacceptable-not to assign blame or start a round of finger pointing. So let's all move on and stop pointing fingers--let's try to help US fix it.

Thanks,

With a merger such as this you are going to have issues
and usairways can't fix everything in one day.
Please be realistic and patient as we are working very very hard with our customers and other staff to keep this merger moving smoothly.
It is very unfortunate you feal this way. The quality level is inexcusable.

Latest posts