What Did You Think Would Happen Delle?

twuer

Veteran
Jul 9, 2003
www.usaviation.com
"But...........but.........but.........it wasn't suppose to happen this way!!!!

Thanks again Delle!!!!!

Reuters
Mechanics concerned about United pension plan
Wednesday July 21, 2:11 pm ET WASHINGTON, July 21

(Reuters) - United Airlines mechanics fear a decision by the carrier to
defer $72 million in pension payments will have a severe long-term
impact on their retirement benefits
, the union said on Wednesday.

O.V. Delle-Femine, national director of the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal
Association, said that interest is occurring on the deferred amount and
putting pension plans at greater risk. (imagine that!!)

If United is unable to make up the deferred payment with interest, this
will cause major problems with the plans, Delle-Femine said after a
meeting between union and airline executives.

United, a unit of UAL Corp., deferred its quarterly pension payment last
week to give it more flexibility for managing resources as it tries to
secure investors for bankruptcy exit financing.

Maybe you need to loosen up that cap Delle!!!!!

l
l
l
l
l
\/

Attachments

• clrdunce.gif
    clrdunce.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 116
You know I can recall a question being asked of the amfa national during a informational meeting in Tulsa regarding United's pensions. Word was out back then, that their penions could be in jeopardy! The amfa national had no real agenda to assure the protection of the pensions back then, as there appears to be no agenda now, especially with comments from their national leader regarding the "gutting of the penions plans"...!

It is really sad that the amfa did not realize the seriousness of the situation that the United mechanics where allready in due to the filing of bankruptcy when they became their bargaining agent.

-----------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

We all know that you are a predjudice, holier-than-thou, homophobe, republican Dave. No need for more validation on your part. You have no respect for other peoples rights, as long as you are happy!!! WE GET IT ALREADY!!!!..........REALLY!!!

No comment on the subject of the post????? No comment on the fact that your leader prefers to put folks on the streets????? No comment on the fact that Delle prefers BK over concessions?????

Wonder how that BK's workin' for those folks at UAL???? Oh wait........no more need to wonder. They're in the middle of the "pile" as we speak, while Delle, Seham and McCormick are keepin' everything they came in with. Funny how that works!!!

TWUer,

You are way too predictable in your responses. A guy doesn't have to be a homophobe - to not agree with the union supporting if not promoting the lifestyle. With all the other more important issues on hand, the TWU could be spending our dues money for our collective benefit instead of on some single issue group like gays. Does anybody really believe that gays had nothing to do with the AIDS epidemic. With thousands of them ignoring all warnings, and then spreading it into the main-steam. No coincidence that AA lost a lot of gay male employees who were posted in the Flagship news monthly. The medical costs from that preventable epidemic thrust upon the company caused them to raise our medical costs. Yeah, they are a real treasure to have around. They get everything they want, just look at the employee travel changes made recently. All for the gays. The changes in medical coverages - for the gays. I get along with them just fine; however, I don't endorse or promote their lifestyle. I am a registered Independent.

One thing is confirmed.

the TWU and the AFL-CIO fight harder for Gay/Lesbian rights than they do bread and butter on the table.

You have no respect for other peoples rights, as long as you are happy!!!

We have a few Gay mechanics up here that feel that way about you. As long as Tulsa is Ok then the Hell with everyone else! Yes, even our Gay mechanics want AMFA.

No comment on the subject of the post????? No comment on the fact that your leader prefers to put folks on the streets?????

Do you mean like our TWU brothers who are out on the street thanks to the TWU rolling back system protection?

No comment on the fact that Delle prefers BK over concessions?????

For the TWU concessions have always been preferrable, even when there is no threat of bankruptcy. Explain the last twenty years when AA tripled in size, made more money than ever before and our wages and benifits declined.

Wonder how that BK's workin' for those folks at UAL???? Oh wait........no more need to wonder. They're in the middle of the "pile" as we speak, while Delle, Seham and McCormick are keepin' everything they came in with. Funny how that works!!!

Yea and they are still making more than we are, still get paid for all their sick time, vacations, holidays, doubletime, etc.

I have read the letter Dave Stewart (Decision Whenever) sent to Ken Neal of the Tulsa World. I don't understand how , or why AMFA supporters would be writing the Tulsa World to say that "we are over manned at the Tulsa base", and "the union agenda to save jobs is not the right thing to do".

I am baffled by these statements. I think these type of statements are:
  • Against our member's interests
  • I think these statements threaten our jobs
  • And I think Dave Stewart should have publicly retracted these statements
My question Davie my boy, what were you thinking when you made these statements to the Tulsa World? And now you're going to be VP of a union?

Nightwatch said:
I have read the letter Dave Stewart (Decision Whenever) sent to Ken Neal of the Tulsa World. I don't understand how , or why AMFA supporters would be writing the Tulsa World to say that "we are over manned at the Tulsa base", and "the union agenda to save jobs is not the right thing to do".

I am baffled by these statements. I think these type of statements are:
  • Against our member's interests
  • I think these statements threaten our jobs
  • And I think Dave Stewart should have publicly retracted these statements
My question Davie my boy, what were you thinking when you made these statements to the Tulsa World? And now you're going to be VP of a union?
Have you read the actual letter I wrote, or the TWU spin on the letter I wrote?

Decision 2004 said:
Have you read the actual letter I wrote, or the TWU spin on the letter I wrote?
What? No cut and paste of your favorite letter, come on now Mr. Wannabe Somebody..let's read it.

It appears AMFA is the only one fighting for retirees even though they were represented by the IAM for decades. The IAM did not even offer to help. AMFA has at least made the best deal for those in the mechanic and related craft and class. The twu is trying to spin something up as best they can but, they again will be unsuccessful and only serve to turn more people away as they open their eyes to the deceit and corruption of the twu.

Update on Retiree Medical

Nightwatch said:
What? No cut and paste of your favorite letter, come on now Mr. Wannabe Somebody..let's read it.
LMAO So you have not read it!!! You guys crack me up, always making statements and have no idea or would rather not read or even know the facts and when you do twist them into something deceitful. On the other hand we would not be as successfully getting cards and opening up peoples eyes to the truth if you didn't so carry on I suppose. Have fun while you last!!!

As cio says, you are "better politically" but, it's only momentarily until the truth rains on your parade and it will be the death of the twu!!! The twu and it's strongest advocates never change.

And as usual, you amfa boys are in denial and not responding to the BK issue. TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY!!!

And Vortilon. . . . .I will put you in the same catagory with Dave, just a different political party. And I get that from just reading your post. Holy cow!!! They this and they that..........how much more prejudiced can you get?????????

You guys are famous for taking bits and peices of things and running with them. It's expected. So, carry on...........continue to make yourselves look like fools and bigots! No sweat off my back. Let's see, who or what will you attack next..........Women??? Minorities??? Any one "different" then yourselves I'm sure!!!

twuer said:
And as usual, you amfa boys are in denial and not responding to the BK issue. TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY!!!
I figured one of the twu wannabes would try and change the subject but, I have to admit I didn't think it would be the thread originator. Have a nice day twuer!!! lol

Rusty said:
I figured one of the twu wannabes would try and change the subject but, I have to admit I didn't think it would be the thread originator. Have a nice day twuer!!! lol
Firstly there Rusty, we are the TWU, not wannabes. You are a wannabe...you are not AMFA, you just act like you love Delle. Secondly, I have heard/read Stewart's rhetoric and his explanation on his statements. If you think his wanting and desire to backpeddle on his stances is new, then you don't really know the fatboy do you.

Typical AMFA BS...in typical amfastyle.

Latest posts