What Good Does Placing Blame Do ?

planeirish

Aug 8, 2004
Folks, lets be real here. We have forgot the ones who brought us to the dance. The customers. There is enough blame for everbody to take ownership of and still have plenty to go around. We screwed up the holidays for many folks. We lost kids traveling alone, we delayed funerals because we could not get bodies to their final resting place.

Are we proud of what has happened? I hope not. These passengers trusted us by giving money months in advance and we did not deliver. We had funeral homes and families who had lost loved ones and we let them down. We have people who are their way home from holidays and still do not have their bags.

If you are that unhapppy that you want to ruin a strangers holiday because you want to make a statement. Find a endevor that makes you feels good about yourself and the work you do. Your co-workers are asking you chose to find something more rewarding. We agree that Management had been less than responsive to the concerns of the workers, but that deceased body that misses it's funeral has never met our management and is no position to help your cause. I hope that when someone decides to disrupt the operation that you put yourself in their shoes and ask "Is this the way I want to be treated". I don't think so.

We?

You got a mouse in your pocket?

I was off so I did no such thing.