Mgmt. Admits Reason For Fiasco-afa E-line

usfliboi said:
Oh teddy oh teddy, what a leader shes gonna be
[post="235036"][/post]​

Oh fly child oh fly child tell me what it’s like to be feeble-minded and co-dependent, to be one whose head has obviously been dented, please fly child enlighten us before employees all become totally demented from such a post as this one you presented.

songbirdstew said:
Management finally admits the reasons for the holiday customer disruptions.

We had basically the exact same number of sick calls during the holiday. And on Christmas Eve we had even less than 2003.
[post="234838"][/post]​

Yeah, but I bet the percentage of sick calls per the total number of employees is different than last year. Let's see what that number is. Anyone have some facts? :unsure:

I think there is a fair chance some heads will roll this week including executive vp and VP titles. If it is not now clear that top mgt has failed miserably in phl then all is lost.

I wonder how many millions these worthless scamps will collect once their services are no longer needed. I'm sure it's all legal, being in their contracts and all..... :angry:

Dea

I seriously doubt any exec will be leaving. They will find blame on some junior management types and kick them out the door. It's such a tight knit club at CCY, they take care of themselves and make it a point to find blame someplace else.

Latest posts