What is Doug facing?

For those uneducated people out there, Phoenix isn't dry year round. We may be in a drought, but we have had a lot of rain in the past few months! Not this dehydrated bullshat that you uneducated people obviously think we have.

GO READ WIKIPEDIA!

For those uneducated people out there, Phoenix isn't dry year round. We may be in a drought, but we have had a lot of rain in the past few months! Not this dehydrated bullshat that you uneducated people obviously think we have.

GO READ WIKIPEDIA!

Now, that is funny! All the years I flew there, everything looked like the SW paint scheme .... sort'a deep beige! Sure, there were a few green lawns, but mostly that sand colored look! :lol:

2B

BTW ... my very last "touch down" of my Airline Career was a "grease-job" at PHX ... so I do have a fond memory!

Now, that is funny! All the years I flew there, everything looked like the SW paint scheme .... sort'a deep beige! Sure, there were a few green lawns, but mostly that sand colored look! :lol:

2B

BTW ... my very last "touch down" of my Airline Career was a "grease-job" at PHX ... so I do have a fond memory!
As a matter of fact, it's raining out right now.. hailing a few minutes ago.