Doogie gets arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
US Airways chief apologizes
DUI arrest, 3 prior incidents tarnish Parker's clean image

Dawn Gilbertson and Michael Ferraresi
The Arizona Republic
Feb. 10, 2007 12:00 AM

US Airways did not say whether Parker, who like many executives gets an automobile allowance as part of his compensation package, faces any disciplinary action. Comments by Parker on Friday suggest that he believes his job is secure.

US Airways' lead director, veteran Phoenix businessman Rich Kraemer, did not respond to requests for comment. It is unclear how much the US Airways board knew, if anything, about the incidents in his 20s, including a misdemeanor conviction for driving while intoxicated when he worked at American Airlines in Dallas in January 1991. The conviction was first reported Friday on The Republic's Web site......

Parker has been cited for speeding as many as three times in Scottsdale and near his residence in Paradise Valley, according to court rec- ords.

He was cited twice in the past two years after speeding past Scottsdale photo speed-enforcement cameras.

See Story

US Airways CEO arrested for DUI

See Video

Click on link.

Regards

l4pi

US Airways chief apologizes
DUI arrest, 3 prior incidents tarnish Parker's clean image

Dawn Gilbertson and Michael Ferraresi
The Arizona Republic
Feb. 10, 2007 12:00 AM
US Airways did not say whether Parker, who like many executives gets an automobile allowance as part of his compensation package, faces any disciplinary action. Comments by Parker on Friday suggest that he believes his job is secure.
US Airways' lead director, veteran Phoenix businessman Rich Kraemer, did not respond to requests for comment. It is unclear how much the US Airways board knew, if anything, about the incidents in his 20s, including a misdemeanor conviction for driving while intoxicated when he worked at American Airlines in Dallas in January 1991. The conviction was first reported Friday on The Republic's Web site......
Parker has been cited for speeding as many as three times in Scottsdale and near his residence in Paradise Valley, according to court rec- ords.

He was cited twice in the past two years after speeding past Scottsdale photo speed-enforcement cameras.

See Story
Hey, The Ad there is advertising for BMW!

This just in...

Cincinnati OH.

Doug Parker was named an honorary Cincinnati Bengal today just prior to the Pro Bowl game. "You have showed that we are not alone" said one player who would not reveal his name.

Will he lose his liscense because of all this? I thought when you got a DUI you lose your liscense for a year? My sister had one a few years ago in Seattle and she had to do 1 day in jail and a 1 year loss of liscense.

This just in...

Cincinnati OH.

Doug Parker was named an honorary Cincinnati Bengal today just prior to the Pro Bowl game. "You have showed that we are not alone" said one player who would not reveal his name.
Are You sure about that? I thought that was to be if he acquired Delta. No wonder he drank so much, he wanted to be "Tony the Tiger"! He's drrrrrrrrrrrrrunk!

This just in...

Cincinnati OH.

I guess the next theme plane will be a Bungle one, complete with police substation and holding cell on board. :lol: (Sorry, Steeler fan here... phasers set me up.)

Gentlemen

Do you not have any concern or empathy for the employees of US Air concerning this unfortunate event. I am quite sure that they will have to face the customers of this airline when they fly and will hear similar caustic remarks. As evidenced from several post on other threads, many of the US employees find this event extremely embarrassing.

When would be a good time for you all to grow up and refrain from furthering their discomfort?

Regards

l4pi

Gentlemen

Do you not have any concern or empathy for the employees of US Air concerning this unfortunate event. I am quite sure that they will have to face the customers of this airline when they fly and will hear similar caustic remarks. As evidenced from several post on other threads, many of the US employees find this event extremely embarrassing.

When would be a good time for you all to grow up and refrain from furthering their discomfort?

Regards

l4pi
Why grow up? I might fall down. And that might hurt! :D :blink: :D

Gentlemen

Regards

l4pi
Sounds like someone needs a laxative to me. :unsure:

Gentlemen

Regards

l4pi

l4pi,

It is my opinion the referenced employees are beyond embarrassment.

Regards,

DW

A case for the E.A.P. Hopefully DP will admit he has a problem and then he will regain a measure of respect. Otherwise, he will be in denial, and we will have to move on with a CEO who not only will not deal with the airlines' outstanding labor issues, but his personal problems will remain unresolved as well.

You're a CEO, Doug. Act like one.

Thread title DUI update does not reflect content.If its a DUI update I'd expect stat's from all over the country regarding DUI.I respectfully request the title be changed to "Dirt on Doug" to correctly reflect the spirit of decorum of this thread. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts