What IS the reality?

cltvff

Advanced
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
[P]As a long time CP (who flies mostly on Y fares ) I am truly saddened by what I see on these message boards. Everyone, please understand that US Airways is at a CRITICAL juncture. This is not about past management mistakes.... it''s about the company''s survival. There are really only two routes available to US and it''s employee stakeholders; do what is necessary to obtain the DIP financing and ATSB loan, or do not. Do what is necessary to assure that US Airways remains a going concern or do not. Do what is necessary to keep US out of the Airlines of the Past category or do not. [/P]
[P]I sincerely hope that all employee stakeholders can step back and look at the situation objectively. Make your decisions based on reason and not on emotion... and do what''s right for you and your families, whatever that may be.[/P]
[P]Like ITRADE, Art at ISP, KCflyer and others, US Airways holds a special place in my heart. I wish all of you the best and truly hope that US stays around so that I can continue to fly MY carrier of choice.[/P]
[P]Respectfully,[/P]
[P]Dave[/P]

cltvff

As a long time CP (who flies mostly on Y fares ) I am truly saddened by what I see on these message boards. Everyone, please understand that US Airways is at a CRITICAL juncture. This is not about past management mistakes.... it's about the company's survival. There are really only two routes available to US and it's employee stakeholders; do what is necessary to obtain the DIP financing and ATSB loan, or do not. Do what is necessary to assure that US Airways remains a going concern or do not. Do what is necessary to keep US out of the Airlines of the Past category or do not.

I sincerely hope that all employee stakeholders can step back and look at the situation objectively. Make your decisions based on reason and not on emotion... and do what's right for you and your families, whatever that may be.

Like ITRADE, Art at ISP, KCflyer and others, US Airways holds a special place in my heart. I wish all of you the best and truly hope that US stays around so that I can continue to fly MY carrier of choice.

Respectfully,

Dave

I believe this post deserves to be reposted. Well stated from a 3rd party with a clear perspective of the U reality which seems to avert some afflicted employees, which can be well understood. Sometimes we all feel as though we did years of hard time given the emotional roller coaster we must ride.