Today's Reality

One entry found for oblivious.

Main Entry: obliv·i·ous
Pronunciation: -vE-&s
Function: adjective
1 : lacking remembrance, memory, or mindful attention
2 : lacking active conscious knowledge or awareness -- usually used with of or to

ITRADE said:
One entry found for oblivious.

Main Entry: obliv·i·ous
Pronunciation: -vE-&s
Function: adjective
1 : lacking remembrance, memory, or mindful attention
2 : lacking active conscious knowledge or awareness -- usually used with of or to
[post="185883"][/post]​
ob·liv·i·ous (Ã blivÆ" Ãs), adj.
1. unmindful; unconscious; unaware (usually fol. by of or to): She was oblivious of his admiration.
2. forgetful; without remembrance or memory: oblivious of my former failure.
3. Archaic. inducing forgetfulness.
[1400–50; late ME < L obl#vi$sus forgetful, equiv. to obl#v#(sc#) to for-get + -$sus -OUS]
—ob·livÆi·ous·ly, adv.
—ob·livÆi·ous·ness, n.
—Syn. 2. See absent-minded.

customer faith in us is going down hill fast. Passengers think outsourcing will come soon, just like with many companies before US. MR 320, I put passengers in our aircrafts, ship packages, and have 3 US2's living in my house. My pay is justified, how bout yours?

USA320Pilot said:
Denial continues to run ramped in this topic.
[post="185867"][/post]​

The airline has changed the way it operates
How? Where's our PHL rolling hub?

has added RJ feed to grow mainline flying
Should read: has replaced mainline feed with RJ feed

increased its ASMs
Yeah, marginally, however, ASM's have decreased with the fleet count as the fleet has been reduced from 400+ to 280+ to potentially 150+

executed a Caribbean and European growth strategy
What European growth strategy? Last I heard from you was that the airline was considering parking potentially one or both widebody fleets.

implemented GoFares responding to customer demands
Should read: implemented GoFares responding to LCC competition for the first time since deregulation.

Finish or Ignore said:
preach·ment ( P ) Pronunciation Key (prchmnt)
n.
The act of preaching.
A tiresome or unwelcome moral lecture or discourse; tedious sermonizing
[post="185881"][/post]​
DELETED!Obviously you have enough time to sit at your computer and bash all of the employees.The employees are not the problem,it is the management,nothing changes except trying to screw the employees more!

Why do u say he bashes?????????? Please, hes done nothing but stated the obvious, which most on here dont want to hear.....

Well, in keeping with the thread title (Today's Reality), the only reality that matters is that U has an inefficient business model even by network carrier standards. WN & B6 have business models that are more efficient than any network carrier - even the so-called LCC carriers that follow the network model.

So far, management wants to be "competitive" with low enough employee compensation to offset the inefficiencies of the business model they haven't changed.

Jim

usfliboi said:
Why do u say he bashes?????????? Please, hes done nothing but stated the obvious, which most on here dont want to hear.....
[post="185973"][/post]​
I remember management getting bonuses last time they cut my pay, now that is what I remember about OBVIOUS!