Where Are All Our Progressive Friends?

Just shows that a 2 party system is not necessarily the right way to go...

I agree but no one seems to want to fix it. Politicians certainly don't. I do not think many of the electorate even know whats going on much less have an opinion on how/what to change. Personally I want to see the EC gone. I think that would go a long way toward helping to break the two party strangle hold on DC. Once that is broken then we can see where it goes from there.

Reactions: 2 people

OH JESUS Christ...dell.
STOP IT,.....cause YOU just made me PEE my Britches LAUGHING SO DAM HARD, with your referrence to the.."NH Insider".
Here's why.

One of the key bloggers...( A POLE SMOKER) named Steve Vallincourt made the news Big Time some years back. You see, ol' steve got into a 'knock down-drag out FIGHT" with his long time LOVER, (I forget the DUDES first name)that went from the house, out INTO the Street.
At the Time, BOTH were Big Time NH Dem operatives.
The worst thing (POLE SMOKER # 1)...Steve could do...to (POLE SMOKER # 2 ? ), was to become a SWITCH-HITTER, and become a ....G D...(DRUM ROLL PLEASE).............. R E P U G !

Oh Man ..dell, you 'killed me with that one' :)........:).........:)

Nice post but I am not sure how that has anything to do with what you posted and my response. Not sure what excuse you think I posted. All I said was that given the choices offered in 2008 and 2012 most of us did not see an alternative.

Especially with "Tingley-Leg" syndrome !

Just shows that a 2 party system is not necessarily the right way to go...

260287_10200123602554388_22467709_n.jpg

I wonder which Americans were surveyed . I bet the folks when had to sit at the back of the bus and eat at separate counters were not among those who were happiest.

Reactions: 2 people