Where Are All Our Progressive Friends?

I suspect each genertion has it a little better than the previous and thus feels a little happier. Happiness is relative.

Reactions: 3 people
Liberalism aways will end in Facism. The very premise is the few control the many.

Since you said this "always happens" that comment presupposes that this has already happend. Can you flee provide a few examples where "liberalism" has resulted in facism?

Reactions: 2 people
I wonder which Americans were surveyed . I bet the folks when had to sit at the back of the bus and eat at separate counters were not among those who were happiest.

**Warning**..................**Warning** Race card played.........................................................................................again !
Good point. I would be curious if there is a time when African Americans felt happiest and more content.

As long as they are allowed to play the above mentioned card, in any given situation, whether it warrants playing of the card or not, they'll be content !

Reactions: 1 person
**Warning**..................**Warning** Race card played.........................................................................................again !

As long as they are allowed to play the above mentioned card, in any given situation, whether it warrants playing of the card or not, they'll be content !

Warning.........warning............ignorance card played again. As long as they can play the ignorance card, they can pretend history never happened.

Southwis is Sot in idis andidiothwiout Sothwidididid iothwis iot an iothwin iothwindiout and id Sot in Sothwid iout Southwindid id Sot Sothwin is in an iout Southwid an andis Sothwis Sothwiouthwis iot iout Sout and andis Southwiothwiothwis ind Southwind is an is andiothwis an idis iot indis indid in Sot ind an an andind is Sot iot an ind iout is iout an Sout Sothwidind Sothwiouthwis an ind an an an an andind is iouthwid in ididind andis iothwindind Sothwid andid iothwis Sout Sothwindiout and ind i

OH JESUS Christ...dell.
STOP IT,.....cause YOU just made me PEE my Britches LAUGHING SO DAM HARD, with your referrence to the.."NH Insider".
Here's why.

One of the key bloggers...( A POLE SMOKER) named Steve Vallincourt made the news Big Time some years back. You see, ol' steve got into a 'knock down-drag out FIGHT" with his long time LOVER, (I forget the DUDES first name)that went from the house, out INTO the Street.
At the Time, BOTH were Big Time NH Dem operatives.
The worst thing (POLE SMOKER # 1)...Steve could do...to (POLE SMOKER # 2 ? ), was to become a SWITCH-HITTER, and become a ....G D...(DRUM ROLL PLEASE).............. R E P U G !

Oh Man ..dell, you 'killed me with that one' :)........:).........:)

4460198539_8ff5f22260_z.jpg

Southwis is Sot in idis andidiothwiout Sothwidididid iothwis iot an iothwin iothwindiout and id Sot in Sothwid iout Southwindid id Sot Sothwin is in an iout Southwid an andis Sothwis Sothwiouthwis iot iout Sout and andis Southwiothwiothwis ind Southwind is an is andiothwis an idis iot indis indid in Sot ind an an andind is Sot iot an ind iout is iout an Sout Sothwidind Sothwiouthwis an ind an an an an andind is iouthwid in ididind andis iothwindind Sothwid andid iothwis Sout Sothwindiout and ind i

I'm sure your cradle to grave government will help you out with that speech impediment, once the full brunt of BaRack-O-Care has been implemented ! Probably have to stand in line and hope your not over 65, though !

And look Dell, their slowly crawling on their bellies, out of the woodwork, yet no mention of Benghazi/IRS/AP.............almost like it never happened !
sSc_hiding.gif

I'd compare it to the likes of the abusive husband syndrome. Obama can take the whole nation down the toilet but the liberals "just love him anyway." I'm not sure who is more of a degenerate between Obama and the people that voted for him a 2nd time.

Hey..'BLACKIE,

I got my JOB..(directly) because of Obama/Biden, which allowed me to purchase a Brand-New "Ride".
AND, NOW those F'n INSURANCE Companys can NOT deny coverage to good folks, whose only misfortune is to have a pre-existing condition.

Now the flip side (some whould say)..(NOT ME)..that he's eased up on Gay people, and Immigrants.

Brother 'BLACKIE' ,....... "THATS" a trade I'd make ANYDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

Hey..'BLACKIE,

I got my JOB..(directly) because of Obama/Biden, which allowed me to purchase a Brand-New "Ride".
AND, NOW those F'n INSURANCE Companys can NOT deny coverage to good folks, whose only misfortune is to have a pre-existing condition.

Now the flip side (some whould say)..(NOT ME)..that he's eased up on Gay people, and Immigrants.

Brother 'BLACKIE' ,....... "THATS" a trade I'd make ANYDAY !!!!!!!!!!!

"gay people"? weren't they "pole smokers" earlier in this thread or did I misread that? If say southwind had said that the next three or four pages would have been the libtards screaming

Latest posts