White Church Bans Black Couple From Getting Married

Wow two ironic posts in one day. Now you are questioning someone not backing up their statements with sources? Irony.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow two ironic posts in one day. Now you are questioning someone not backing up their statements with sources? Irony.

Pretty funny Tree, one Liberal gets on me for using sources, i.e. Dog, the other b!tches about not using sources ! You and your peeps need to get your sh!t together !

Again, though............are you stalking me ?

Reactions: 1 person
Hey southwind.
You never got back to me about 'How Much' ($) a ....lil' lovin' .....costs in your immediate area ? ? ?

I was not aware that education could be determined by how someone sounds. Quite interesting other than the fact that it seems to be a faulty standard at best.

MA, NY and NJ are ranked 2nd, 3rd and 8th according to Education week. The grades for the entire country are pretty pathetic but we all knew that the US education system is quite poor to begin with. There are other groups that rank the education systems as well with similar results.

Oh that’s right, I forgot, the best “standard’ to use in determining the intellectual capacity of an individual is to Google search their heritage and religious background and form your opinion based off someone else’s opinion to suit your bigoted narrative.

When I made my comment, I assumed that most people reading it (with an IQ > 62) would grasp the context of what I was stating. Only an uninformed, Google dependent idiot would surmise I determined the intellectual capacity of an individual based on “sound”. I have technical discussions on a daily basis with individuals based all across this country. Based on those conversations I have the not-so-uncommon ability to determine the intellectual capacity of that individual. I’m not so bigoted as to form said opinion based of accent, geographical location, heritage . . . or Google searches. Based on my real life professional experiences and conversations I have no evidence to suggest that people from the northeast are any smarter than someone born and raised in the south . . . and you don’t either.

According to the link you provided from Education Week and something Tom Barry should take into consideration is that the overall grades and scores in 4th ranked Virginia, 5th ranked Arkansas, 7th ranked Georgia and 9th ranked West Virginia were much higher than 35th ranked New Hampshire!

You really need to stop conspiring with your mentally challenged forum partner and your corrupt political party in dividing this country. Your hate speech against religion and white heterosexuals are really no different than that of an End Apathy lyric; you’re just as intolerant as they are! You preach tolerance and acceptance but have zero tolerance for anyone who disagrees with your beliefs, and I don’t even have to leave this thread to prove it.

That's an RC CO-COLA and a moon pie. Catfish fry on Friday and the annual rattlesnake round up.
I lived in No Carolina then Bama for three years each and had a great time. People are nice and friendly.
A Baptist church every 5 blocks.

Remember them Friday night Donkey roasts?

Piece of ### for everyone. Them was the daze.

Oh that’s right, I forgot, the best “standard’ to use in determining the intellectual capacity of an individual is to Google search their heritage and religious background and form your opinion based off someone else’s opinion to suit your bigoted narrative.

When I made my comment, I assumed that most people reading it (with an IQ > 62) would grasp the context of what I was stating. Only an uninformed, Google dependent idiot would surmise I determined the intellectual capacity of an individual based on “sound”. I have technical discussions on a daily basis with individuals based all across this country. Based on those conversations I have the not-so-uncommon ability to determine the intellectual capacity of that individual. I’m not so bigoted as to form said opinion based of accent, geographical location, heritage . . . or Google searches. Based on my real life professional experiences and conversations I have no evidence to suggest that people from the northeast are any smarter than someone born and raised in the south . . . and you don’t either.

According to the link you provided from Education Week and something Tom Barry should take into consideration is that the overall grades and scores in 4th ranked Virginia, 5th ranked Arkansas, 7th ranked Georgia and
9th ranked West Virginia were much higher than 35th ranked New Hampshire!

You really need to stop conspiring with your mentally challenged forum partner and your corrupt political party in dividing this country. Your hate speech against religion and white heterosexuals are really no different than that of an End Apathy lyric; you’re just as intolerant as they are! You preach tolerance and acceptance but have zero tolerance for anyone who disagrees with your beliefs, and I don’t even have to leave this thread to prove it.
No idea what religion and heritage have to do with anything. The internet is a means to find research. I realize facts may not suit your POV but that's an issue you'll need to deal with on your own.

Having read some you other posts and this being the written word where tone and facial expressions are not part of the conversation I assumed that anyone with an IQ higher than 62 would realize these factors and write things that are taken at face value. I'll take that into account next time I read one of your posts. I was not addressing Barry's post I was addressing yours when yo made the comment about the accents.

AH yes. The my party is better than your party. As if the republican/conservatives party is not as corrupt. Hate speech? You too. Can you please show me an example of hate speech against either Heterosexuals or religion? You'll have to define how you are using tolerance before I can respond if I believe I am or not. I do not tolerate those who would restrict the rights of others. By tolerate I mean accept. I will fight it and argue it but I do accept their right to believe as they choose. I will not sit idly by as others trample of the the rights of minorities. The COTUS gives me the right to argue the point. In that regard we are all equally intolerant.

Reactions: 2 people
No idea what religion and heritage have to do with anything. The internet is a means to find research. I realize facts may not suit your POV but that's an issue you'll need to deal with on your own.

Having read some you other posts and this being the written word where tone and facial expressions are not part of the conversation I assumed that anyone with an IQ higher than 62 would realize these factors and write things that are taken at face value. I'll take that into account next time I read one of your posts. I was not addressing Barry's post I was addressing yours when yo made the comment about the accents.

AH yes. The my party is better than your party. As if the republican/conservatives party is not as corrupt. Hate speech? You too. Can you please show me an example of hate speech against either Heterosexuals or religion? You'll have to define how you are using tolerance before I can respond if I believe I am or not. I do not tolerate those who would restrict the rights of others. By tolerate I mean accept. I will fight it and argue it but I do accept their right to believe as they choose. I will not sit idly by as others trample of the the rights of minorities. The COTUS gives me the right to argue the point. In that regard we are all equally intolerant.

No

Remember them Friday night Donkey roasts?

Piece of ### for everyone. Them was the daze.
Ugh, you made me look that up on purpose...
emoticon-0119-puke.gif

Latest posts