WHO HERE, Remembers TRUMPS BOSUM BUDDY, VLAD' ??????????

The " TURD ", indirectly postulated that VLAD' had NO CHOICE , but to invade Ukraine !

( Kind of like 'his' hand was forced ) !

President Trump — “This is something that should have never happened. It would have never happened during my administration. It really started with the weakness in Afghanistan. I really think this is when Putin started thinking he could do this.”

One day I will tell you the reason Putin did not invade during my Presidency…

The " TURD ", indirectly postulated that VLAD' had NO CHOICE , but to invade Ukraine !

( Kind of like 'his' hand was forced ) !
Naw, he took advantage of a geopolitical opportunity.

He got a Biden puppet.

biden puppet gif.gif

SO, 'DONALD'.

It's IN VOGUE Now, for YOUR ' PAL, ' VLAD', to KILL Innocent people in UKRAINE ??

I'm curious as to, What your 2 other HOME BOYS, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, and the NUT JOB in N. Korea, Are up - to these days ??????????

World leaders might not have liked Trump, but they sure did respect him and know that he wouldn't run and hide from a fight.

Biden's done that twice in the last nine months.

How about you man up and own your vote? Defend Biden. I dare you.

Reactions: iluvaa and Seatacus
World leaders might not have liked Trump, but they sure did respect him and know that he wouldn't run and hide from a fight.
Are you referring to "bone spur" Trump? He ran and hid from the most important war of his life.

“I was never a fan of that war, I’ll be honest with you,” he told Morgan. “I thought it was a terrible war; I thought it was very far away. You’re talking about Vietnam at that time — nobody ever heard of the country"

“The bell rang and Donald Trump was hiding,” said Douglas Brinkley, a presidential historian at Rice University who has written often on Vietnam

Are you referring to "bone spur" Trump? He ran and hid from the most important war of his life.

“I was never a fan of that war, I’ll be honest with you,” he told Morgan. “I thought it was a terrible war; I thought it was very far away. You’re talking about Vietnam at that time — nobody ever heard of the country"

“The bell rang and Donald Trump was hiding,” said Douglas Brinkley, a presidential historian at Rice University who has written often on Vietnam

Maybe you could enlighten us on Bill Clinton's efforts to serve his country.

Reactions: iluvaa

Biden's done that twice in the last nine months.

How about you man up and own your vote? Defend Biden. I dare you.
They also didn't know if that loose cannon would launch a nuke via tweeter. One thing that Vlad and Kim DID learn was that flattery gets you everywhere. Screw the PP tapes, I want tapes of Kim cornholing Trump since they were both so in love with each other.

FWIW- - Nobody has better 20/20 hindsight that T Rump..

Weak sauce arguments as usual from the Libs...

As an elected official, Trump never fled a fight. Whatever he did as a private citizen is his business.

Biden's advice to Zalensky was to flee the country for his own safety. Think about that as foreign policy.... abandoning your people for your own good... that's one thing Biden has excelled at - looking out for himself first, regardless if he's in office or a private citizen....

Weak sauce arguments as usual from the Libs...

As an elected official, Trump never fled a fight.

Should I interpret that to mean that if an enemy had troops on the ground in the US, Trump would have gone to the front lines? He went to a bunker when a bunch of libs were outside the white house.

I seem to recall that the last attack on the United States, the president was flown from Florida to Louisiana to Nebraska....anywhere but back to the battleground.

He-heh. Vlad is attacking the bio labs built by the USA. Azov is the Nazi regime in Ukraine. The piggy bank is bankrupt. And the democrat slush fund is being destroyed. Never interfere with an enemy that is in the process of destriying themselves...that is all

Reactions: iluvaa