Let''s see, the key issues on the Mechanics T/A are:

paycut
furlough to 1/90
outsource maintenance
close Indy
close Oakland

Um, they''ve already done all that
why are we voting on the 29th?

You are voting so the illegal moves they made will become legal.
You are voting to keep the dues flowing to the IAM.

The most important reason is that you love UAL.
Whoops I had too much to drink. Shouldn''t have said that. I think only ual747mech loves UAL.

Haven''t you guys learned anything from IAM/U cooperation? The vote is in the bag, if the IAM doesn''t get the vote results it wants, you''ll keep voting until the confusion disappears. If you vote no and let the BK judge take charge at least you might save your hardearned work rules, which Scotty&friends gave away at U. Money can be negotiated when the economy turns around, but workrules will be gone forever once the precedence has been set. Good luck, take it to the judge!

----------------
On 4/18/2003 9:47:45 AM gatemech wrote:

You are voting so the illegal moves they made will become legal.
You are voting to keep the dues flowing to the IAM.

The most important reason is that you love UAL.
Whoops I had too much to drink. Shouldn''t have said that. I think only ual747mech loves UAL.

----------------​
Lol(Lots of Laugh in case u didn''t know), That''s a good one Gatemech. I don''t like it anymore than you do. We just have different strategy that''s all. I like to keep it from getting worse which history shows. As far as the union goes, there''s things that I don''t like about the IAM and there''s things I don''t like about AMFA. Anyway, you have a nice Easter and don''t worry, be happy