Will a stronger ORD mean a weaker STL?

----------------
On 4/7/2003 11:37:02 AM TWAB717 wrote:

Why? It''s the most efficient hub AA has, and it out-boarded ORD last year.

----------------​
I dont know about "outboarded", but it certainly out performed ORD as well as the other hubs in virtually every performance criteria. STL is known for quick turns, low lost bag rate, and on-time departures.

Your hatred of STL is duly noted. There are a lot of fine hard working people that are out of work throughout the whole network. It amazes me how some of you think. I would never wish other people and families out of work. If STL closes it closes. What purpose would that serve you? It just seems uncalled for. Why not try getting along for once to fix the problem instead of going over a deal that is years old. This market will turn around and AA will prosper again and hopefully people will be called back. I wish only the best for all of us, especially those laid off. Geesh.

----------------
On 4/7/2003 9:48:56 PM FibberMcGee wrote:

Your hatred of STL is duly noted. There are a lot of fine hard working people that are out of work throughout the whole network. It amazes me how some of you think. I would never wish other people and families out of work. If STL closes it closes. What purpose would that serve you? It just seems uncalled for. Why not try getting along for once to fix the problem instead of going over a deal that is years old. This market will turn around and AA will prosper again and hopefully people will be called back. I wish only the best for all of us, especially those laid off. Geesh.

----------------​

========================================================

(Speaking ONLY for myself), I take pride in the fact, that I''ve NEVER "bashed" a LLCer, and in fact, have been supportive on this, and other boards, TO PROVE IT.

As to why AA would scuttle a productive STL(over ORD) ?
Think about it. We''ve got a LARGE number of Idiots Running AA.
Not ALL, But a LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sincerely hope LLCers play a huge role in REJECTING this TWU/TA. I realize it''s a long shot, but IMHO laid off LLCers stand a "somewhat" better chance getting back to work, by REJECTING this "POS", than if they vote yes.
With a yes vote LLCers(whether your working, or laid off, and in ANY station other than STL, or MCI, if this T/A passes, "YOUR DEAD ON ARRIVAL"
With a NO vote, if AA closes ALL the stations that our illustious TWU international pointed out in todays posting, on the TWU web site, than It''s possible a lot of AAers would "pack it in", as opposed to transfering from (Hypothetically) OKC to JFK, which could save some LLC jobs, even in BK.

"VOTE NO" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB''s

Latest posts