Will alpa @ nwa gladly cross another picket line?

big jimmy

Advanced
Feb 13, 2006
How about it bus drivers? Are you going to cross the f/a's as you did the Techs. As soon as all comtracts are signed your pensions are going to the goverment anyway.

Will there be a picket line to cross? I think the mechs strike and scabs have scared the f/a's. I have talked to several who just want to get through for the next couple years until retirement. Its sad but they will settle for peanuts. Im not looking to see any picket lines but you never know.

Pilots will not honor, they never do and they will cross to get paid.

Pilots will not honor, they never do and they will cross to get paid.

Give me a break! We didn't ask, or receive, any help from you whiners in '98. If you don't have the clout to shut down the airline, don't elect to SELF HELP. I hear there's a sale on skirts and high heals at Target. The way some of you ladies whine, they'll fit you just fine!

You two need to take this little "disagreement" over to the US board. What is really the issue betwen you two?

The AFA does not use a picket line, so there will be nothing to cross.

The flight attendants walk off selected flight.
CHAOS (Create Havoc Around Our System) is a trademarked strategy of the AFA and has been proven legal in a court of law.

http://www.mesabaafa.com/main/portal.asp

http://www.laborradio.org/taxonomy/term/76
Sorry I didnt know. When will CHAOS start? Will they have full support of f/a's? What does managment do if they think it is CHAOS related?

Give me a break! We didn't ask, or receive, any help from you whiners in '98.

Oh yes you did, Clown.

How soon you forget. Didn't we just have this talk in another thread a few weeks back?

We all continued to come to work- at ALPA's request-then shortly thereafter most all of us took anywhere from a 1-3 week unpaid vacation so you could get what you wanted.

Don't fool yourself; any work stoppage at this point shuts it *all* down. Remember, no F/A's= you sitting at the gate (looking for used newspapers no doubt) not getting paid.

I wonder if AFA at US, UA, et al will honor NWs CHAOS. I still have my green shirt!

SOLIDARITY NW!
Nice to see you on another board! If you honor CHAOS, how would you do that? Im not sure how that works and not sure what the green shirt thing is? Please educate me! :D

Nice to see you on another board! If you honor CHAOS, how would you do that? Im not sure how that works and not sure what the green shirt thing is? Please educate me! :D
Don't want to get myself in trouble here, but basically, since we are all in the AFA family, we "might" show solidarity by doing some CHAOS activities...ahem...the green shirt is neon, and has C.H.A.O.S on it; worn while picketing, etc. I'd be very surprised if other AFA groups don't support NW F/As.

Don't want to get myself in trouble here, but basically, since we are all in the AFA family, we "might" show solidarity by doing some CHAOS activities...ahem...the green shirt is neon, and has C.H.A.O.S on it; worn while picketing, etc. I'd be very surprised if other AFA groups don't support NW F/As.
Hopefully, anybody that takes part in CHAOS, at NWA or any other airline, gets immediately fired. That is probably wishful thinking, but that would certainly be the most appropriate response to an employee sabatoging the operation of the airline.

Hopefully, anybody that takes part in CHAOS, at NWA or any other airline, gets immediately fired. That is probably wishful thinking, but that would certainly be the most appropriate response to an employee sabatoging the operation of the airline.

Hate to break the news to you finny, if their contract is abrogated CHAOS activities have already been proven legal in a court of law, ergo any firing of a NWA FA for said activity would be ILLEGAL!

Oh yes you did, Clown.

How soon you forget. Didn't we just have this talk in another thread a few weeks back?

We all continued to come to work- at ALPA's request-then shortly thereafter most all of us took anywhere from a 1-3 week unpaid vacation so you could get what you wanted.

Don't fool yourself; any work stoppage at this point shuts it *all* down. Remember, no F/A's= you sitting at the gate (looking for used newspapers no doubt) not getting paid.

You all came to work at ALPAs request, whatever. ALPA didn't ask you to do ANYTHING. Talking to pilots there at the time- the mechs were LESS THAN SUPPORTIVE. They ended up getting the same conderation...

Back