Scab ?

proAMFA and I had a discussion going on that very topic. He saw where it was going and broke it off. I have noticed you guys get really defensive when the wool is removed from your eyes. To put it in a nut shell there is no hope to save labor from the companies and all the unions will soon become ineffective parasites for the members and companies. It will take an astronomical attitude adjustment from all the work groups in the industry for any real labor movement to be effective.

Please read posts 46 through 59 in Twu Pro-union Local, Jim Little why can't you make a stmt?

PlayTheOdds said:
proAMFA and I had a discussion going on that very topic. He saw where it was going and broke it off. I have noticed you guys get really defensive when the wool is removed from your eyes. To put it in a nut shell there is no hope to save labor from the companies and all the unions will soon become ineffective parasites for the members and companies. It will take an astronomical attitude adjustment from all the work groups in the industry for any real labor movement to be effective.

Please read posts 46 through 59 in  Twu Pro-union Local, Jim Little why can't you make a stmt?
[post="310492"][/post]​

I really don't care who you had a previous discussion with and I am not going back to read your previous posted name calling and rhetoric.

If the unions become ineffective, then so too does the profession suffer.

Please explain in detail the "attitude adjustment" that all work groups need to make?

First you say there is no hope, then indicate there is hope if an attitide adjustment is present. Which is it?

Explain...