Will Delta and US Air get together on DELTA's terms

Seems like every time I get upgraded to first, there's one obnoxious, rude, entitled or even disgusting businessman, who appears to be an experienced frequent-flyer. Last time, I sat next to a rude man that devoured three bags of chips in what seemed a deliberately disgusting and messy fashion. He was unpleasant.
[/quot

That's because there is no real first class anymore on US. Can't anyone upgrade any ticket for some ridiculously low fee at the gate? You get all types now, I guess.

Sorry Joe -- still off track. :)

If anything, Delta will go after Northwest.

Which will cause United to pursue Continental, thier first choice, or hook up with US Airways, thier distant second choice (sadly, at one point we used to be everyone's first.) US Airways will hook up with anyone, they are slutty like that.

If anything, Delta will go after Northwest.

Which will cause United to pursue Continental, thier first choice, or hook up with US Airways, thier distant second choice (sadly, at one point we used to be everyone's first.) US Airways will hook up with anyone, they are slutty like that.

Yeah but...United won't be buying CO...It will be CO buying United's lame asses out. Atleast Tilton's going to get rich off whatever card is played.

Latest posts

Back