Woman dies in Hungary after being kicked off planes because of her weight

No, GQ tried to make a personal attack out of a comment that DL AS A US CARRIER was perhaps better equipped to deal with the passenger in the US than what occurred in Europe.

Focus on what is said, not what you wish was said so you can justify a personal attack....

or are you tripping over yet another obstacle?

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't choose to turn a discussion about an overweight passenger into a personal attack about misplaced allegiance to a company.

You've chosen to fan an inaccurate or misinterpreted statement about the whole incident into a personal attack. Until you and Q joined the discussion there was no misunderstanding about what was being said or where the problem lied. Either its a comprehension issue or you're looking for a reason to pick a fight. You can decide but....

for now, I'll give you a laugh just like you gave me.

KNOCK IT OFF

Hee hee

I didn't choose to turn a discussion about an overweight passenger into a personal attack about misplaced allegiance to a company.

Where's the personal attack? I see an astute assessment of your overall posts.

I don't see a personal attack; what I do see is you taking it personally. Big difference.

for now, I'll give you a laugh just like you gave me.

KNOCK IT OFF

Hee hee

Hi-larious.

I guess it's all perspective... I didn't see the things I posted about your perspectives as personal either... but out of respect for you, I backed off.

Whether intended to be a personal attack on me or not doesn't really matter..... there have been a page worth of posts that have had nothing to do with the topic at hand and thus it is personal and not focused on the topic.

Remember, I can keep it up as good as you can....the question remains what contribution you are making to the topic.

glad we've both had a good laugh... now is there anything else you would like to say about the topic besides "HA" which was your only meaningful contribution (if we can even call it that) prior to Delta uber alles.

BTW, Welche anderen Worten kann man sagen?