Woman plans to marry her father after two years of dating

That's what I said too. Liberalism is simply a mental disorder and they are the walking dead..no point in trying to reason with the brain dead.

Woody Allen married his step-daughter, but the technicality was that since Allen never married Mia Farrow, he wasn't the girl's legal step-father, but for all practical purposes, Allen was around for this girl's childhood. You shouldn't raise your future wife as her father or step-father. There's a lot of fish out there, and the ones you shouldn't screw make for a very short list.

Even with Allen, liberals argued at the time that it was no big deal because they weren't biologically related. Plus, she was adopted...

What's to stop someone from adopting a 12 or 13 year old (yes, they do exist in the foster system) just so they can groom them as their wife?...

Because someone's eventually going to try it if they haven't already done so?...

We live in a sick world, Dog.

Our household got certified for the foster system a number of years ago, and as part of the coursework for that, you get to hear the good, bad and downright ugly. It's absolutely horrifying and heartbreaking to hear some of the things kids in the system have been subjected to by either their parents or the homes they get placed into.

Maybe that's why it wouldn't surprise me if the story from the OP turned out to be real as opposed to fiction.

traderjake said:
You truly are one sick individual.

No need to take anything you say seriously ever again.
Fine. I'm sick. What ever. Try answering the question. What business is it of yours to tell two consenting adults what they may or may not do? Other than the fact that you do not like it (your likes/dislikes have no bearing on the law) what gives you the right to decide?

Black Magic said:
That's what I said too. Liberalism is simply a mental disorder and they are the walking dead..no point in trying to reason with the brain dead.
So answer the question if you can. Any tool can hurl insults. You might actually have to think for a moment to answer the question. Try not to hurt your self.

I'm just trying to figure out where you and others get the right to determine what others can do with their own lives. So long as it does not affect anyone else with their consent what business or concern is it of yours?

If a child is conceived then there is an legitimate interest. Thing is that is after the fact. How do you prevent people from having sex?

Ms Tree said:

Most states allow marriage at 16 with consent. The article says they want to have child. I'd say that is grounds to prevent the marriage. Not sure how you prevent people from having sex.
The great thing about you is with posts like that you put your foot right in your mouth.

You can start answering your own questions with your own liberal logic by saying who are you to tell 2 consenting adults what is genetically acceptable if they want to reproduce? You can't start telling people who can reproduce and who can't based on what you consider is genetically pure. To them a child born out of incest with defects may be perfectly fine. So by your account if you want to allow 2 consenting adults incest marriage then you can't stop it based on if they want to procreate or not.

Now once you do the mental exercise you will finally be able to tell yourself why incest marriage is illegal.

Are you reply that dense or are you pretending? I said nothing about genetically pure. That seems to your prejudice sneaking into what you are trying to pass off for logic. You got to the legitimate state interest when you spoke about genetic defects but then your argument wandered off into crazyville again.

FYI. Marriage and sex are not dependent on each other and may occur separately.

traderjake said:

You truly are one sick individual.

No need to take anything you say seriously ever again.
You are just now figuring out Ms Tree is sick in the head? 

Seriously?

I knew before even clicking on the thread Ms Tree was going to post on here. I knew exactly what Ms Tree would say.

La Li Lu Le Lo said:
You are just now figuring out Ms Tree is sick in the head? 

Seriously?

I knew before even clicking on the thread Ms Tree was going to post on here. I knew exactly what Ms Tree would say.
Dog Wonder said:
You must be a liberal.
How long will it be before Ms Tree openly champions child marriages? I am sure Dog Blunder will be right behind him showing his full support.

Latest posts

Back