work from home site

A copy of this is on the CWA union board in RES:

The website is: http://www.homebasedcareers.org/jobsearch.htm

AIRLINES (US AIRWAYS, EAGLE AND AMERICAN)
Home based workers 300

($25,000 per year)

Airlines currently seeking individuals to work the Reservation Lines, reservations/cancellation of flights, daily reports. This is a work from home position only. Experience in customer service a plus. Knowledge of the Internet, Word and Excel helpful. Training is provided. Excellent Pay, Full benefits after 90 days.

The email was forwarded from CWA staff rep Velvet Hawthorne to Al Hemenway and Kerry Carstairs and most of the CWA Local Presidents. The email mentioned violating the contact with these ads. Apparently, the locals are receiving calls. They should have a copy if anyone wants to see.

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/22/2003 8:45:31 PM chelebell wrote:

I have heard that there is a website out there that is hiring customer service to take res calls for U and it is a "work from home" thing. Pay is around 25G/yr. Anyone have this website info? Not that I want that job - I just want to see if it is true.

Thank you!

----------------
[/blockquote]
That website is www.homebasedcareers.org
Us is listed for 25gr/yr....res jobs

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/23/2003 11:40:04 PM feedup13 wrote:

[blockquote]
----------------
On 1/22/2003 8:45:31 PM chelebell wrote:

I have heard that there is a website out there that is hiring customer service to take res calls for U and it is a "work from home" thing. Pay is around 25G/yr. Anyone have this website info? Not that I want that job - I just want to see if it is true.

Thank you!

----------------
[/blockquote]
That website is www.homebasedcareers.org
Us is listed for 25gr/yr....res jobs
----------------
[/blockquote]

is the site you found any different than the one Schatzee posted right above you 90 minutes earlier?I don't look for these type things anymore.

From homebasedcareers.org website FAQ:
Home Based Career Resource Guide $39.95 tj2002 Deluxe Telecommuting Jobs Package $39.95 pc2002 Home Based Career Resource Guide and Deluxe Telecommuting Jobs Package Combo $59.95 em2002 Ebay Marketing Secrets 2002 $24.97

I'd like the DEE-LUXE jobs package please!

I'm ordering it on Monday. Sorry guys but I enjoyed my job at US and if they had offered me even this salary at home I would have jumped at the chance. The only reason I retired early was because I needed to go home to hubby. I'll let ya'll know if it pans out.

Be careful....any company trying to "sell" you a job listing may not be real reliable....or at worst a sham.
I, too, checked out the website, it lists different carriers, but nothing real specific. Just be careful & good luck. You're all in our thoughts and prayers.

I understand perfectly. Just thought I'd take the bull by the horn and actually find out what it's all about. But when you think about it it would be a perfect set up for US.
Is there still an overnight office?? Never heard if they're actually planning on closing at midnight. I just wonder how many former res people would jump at the chance to work from home. Maybe corp should now start looking into this. It certainly would make the call wait time shorter, take some of the pressure off the stressed out res agents and help during bad weather and busy times. Actually think some of the res agents now working would jump at the chance. Think of all of the money U would save not having big buildings to maintain.

Your home computer has a webcam and your "office" is in the basement. Your bathroom doors are locked for the duration of your shift and the battery is taken out of your car. Your refrigerator sounds an alarm when opened. A guard with fixed bayonet is posted outside your door to ward off friends,relatives and nosy neighbors. You are paid once a month in Japanese yen.
9.gif']

America West Vacations does it quite nicely. They can tap into your line and listen. The agents go to the main office on occasion for training and each agent has a way to bid their shift via email. It's called conference calling. I have the perfect set up. Just hubby and me--office in the back--a phone line but you can't hear the home phone ringing. Hubby sleeps or is at work most of the time---very quiet here and I'd love to talk to people and make reservations from here. I'll bring the pot of coffee in here and ---well it will work--they still have call work buttons on the phones.

Latest posts