Why Stay? Read Post From Past U Employees

I could not agree with you more. Last month, befor the bankruptcy I retired from U, and could not be happier! I miss many of my co-workers, and many of the passengers, but do NOT miss the stress, uncertainty, and pay cuts. There IS a life after U, and the sooner employees realize that, the better they will be !

USA320Pilot said:
Because ALPA legal said it can happen and given the courts track record probably will happen, if required.
[post="190001"][/post]​

What motion regarding compensation that has been contested by labor has the judge ruled on? ALPA gave the pension up voluntarily.

Again, taking into account that the legal advisors provided by ALPA are either paid for by the company (obvious motivation) or ALPA national (who wants to keep dues paying members, regardless of the welfare of the AAA pilot group), what credible reason is there to believe that the judge will break new ground, and prevent self-help in the event of a successful 1113© motion?

Boy oh boy isn't the CWA lucky!! Management was asking the CWA for, I think it was, 35% paycut now it's 23%. How is it that they needed 35% four months ago and now need only 23%? Things are really looking up for the CWA. NOT!!!!!!!!