Xmas @ Afw

Steve Connell said:
Didn't the membership ratify at over 80%? Didn't AA expand by over 50% growth afterwards? Did you vote on the contract?

Also a little note* Do not attempt to identify an alias using member on these boards, it will result in suspension or permanent ban of your posting abilities...

Have a nice day now....!
[post="230184"][/post]​
In case you don't know by now stevie, any vote conducted by the twu is a scam. I still am amazed how the company union does it.

It is true, AA has expanded off the backs of the employees, especially the twu represented.

We know you have multiple alias, its funny you can remember them all. Are you still the webmaster a local 530? Great website......... :rolleyes: :lol: :blink: :p

Hackman said:
In your view, you think the judge would have sided with AMFA and issued the injunction? Your a fool. Most likely he/she would have told AMFA or any other union to use the grievance process first. As union members have been shown too many times, the courts are not union friendly. Of course, if the twu were at Alaska, the International sellouts wound have cut a deal to lower the bar as far as they could in pay and benefits, and then standby while the furloughs rise to meet the concessions, like what is occuring at AA right now.

AMFA is offering concessions to UAL? Please be more specific, and don't try and blame AMFA for the gutted "scorched earth" contract the iam left for them. The iam sold their UAL members out 100% before they got boot, and you know it. Your twu lies might work on your twu blind followers, but you can't slide them by here. I'll discuss anything AMFA/twu/iam/ibt you want, because the twu is like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.... its a seriously bad joke. I agree, the 39% NWA cap is too high, but its better than no cap at all, like the iam had. You exspect AMFA to come in and immediately correct decades of industrial union blunders? That takes more than one contract. In addition, I have not seen a iam card drive go anywhere, its been, lets see...almost 8 years now? Speaks volumes, wouldn't you agree? What is our AA farmout rate? Never can get the facts on that one, because even the twu does not know what it is. If they did, it would likely be a secret anyway. I have read its over 41%, and with all these concessions we've had for years? Shamefull. AMFA destroyed the profession? Hasn't been much left after the twu started the concessions ball rolling in 1983!!!!

The fact is the twu has ALWAYS been the sellout kings. For over 20 years, the twu has soldout mechanics, continuously.... contract after contract! This is the reason for the AMFA drive. If the twu represented M@R intrests, there would not be an AMFA drive. The AMFA/NWA contract was record breaking, and the twu could not match it, period. The NWA mechanics went all the way to a PEB, and were rolling toolboxes out the doors, ready to strike. This is something the twu will never do, and thats fight. They give concessions, and then they give more. These is are reasons why the twu/iam/ibt are steadly losing mechanics to AMFA, no representation, no democracy, and continuous lies. Industrial unionism (business unionism) is finished representing the M@R members, its just a matter of time.

If you are bobby gless AAmech, your "friends" in New York might like to see you. :ph34r: :unsure:
[post="230193"][/post]​

Despite what Bobby Gless tells other stations he has NO friends in NY. He even testified to that during his deposition last July.

Despite the fact that he has kept his Airport ID he has not once stopped in to speak to the mechanics at JFK, LGA, BOS, EWR, PHL, BDL or SJU. The fact is rarely did it as President and never did it since the Concessions.

From the Transcript, July 14, 2004

Q; Do you still have connections with any individual who is a member of Local 562, when I say connection, I mean personally or conversations with someone who is either a member of officer of Local 562?

Gless; I speak regularly to the board members of Local 562.

Q; How about knowing personally members of Local 562, you were the President there?

Gless: Personal, personal relationships out of work?

Q;Yes

Gless: Not really.

Q; You dont socialize with anybody out of Local 562?

Gless: I dont believe so, no.

Steve Connell said:
Actually Hack...M.E. Johnson is the webmaster of Local 530, wish you knew more than you thought you did.
[post="230225"][/post]​
According to your twu Local 530 website, your listed as a twu communcations/publications stooge for the local. I am sure I read somewhere on the site months ago you were a Local 530 webmaster. I could be mistaken, really no matter.

So earl, the twu sent you to Washington on your own dime when you hold a semi-position at your twu local 530? Seems unfair they sent Kirky "the twu felon" Wells on an A pass with a Barney Credit Card and left you hangin'? It just ain't right!!!

Or its a lie.....

Hackman said:
According to your twu Local 530 website, your listed as a twu communcations/publications stooge for the local. I am sure I read somewhere on the site months ago you were a Local 530 webmaster. I could be mistaken, really no matter.

So earl, the twu sent you to Washington on your own dime when you hold a semi-position at your twu local 530? Seems unfair they sent Kirky "the twu felon" Wells on an A pass with a Barney Credit Card and left you hangin'? It just ain't right!!!

Or its a lie.....
[post="230409"][/post]​

Hack...thanks for your undaunting concern over how I attended the ralley and how everyone that attended flew on what passes and such. Fact is Hack, many flew through Dallas, and many flew through Chicago, not all going on D1's, some on D2's and I suppose some on A passes, not sure , I did not ask. We didn't even stay in the same hotel, imagine that! I only cared about getting Steve there in a timely matter. It's a shame you were not concerned with the real problem governing our profession and attended in support.

It is true Hack that I assist ME Johnson with the MCI/TWU Newsletter as an editor. That has nothing to do with the web site, again you have a problem mixing apples and oranges. Concentrate Hack, the world may then seem not so gloomy.

Hack, even though we are not the best of friends, I do wish you and your family well this Holiday Season and may you have a Merry Christmas...HOHOHO!!! :D :D

Calvin said:
Hack...thanks for your undaunting concern over how I attended the ralley and how everyone that attended flew on what passes and such. Fact is Hack, many flew through Dallas, and many flew through Chicago, not all going on D1's, some on D2's and I suppose some on A passes, not sure , I did not ask. We didn't even stay in the same hotel, imagine that! I only cared about getting Steve there in a timely matter. It's a shame you were not concerned with the real problem governing our profession and attended in support.

It is true Hack that I assist ME Johnson with the MCI/TWU Newsletter as an editor. That has nothing to do with the web site, again you have a problem mixing apples and oranges. Concentrate Hack, the world may then seem not so gloomy.

Hack, even though we are not the best of friends, I do wish you and your family well this Holiday Season and may you have a Merry Christmas...HOHOHO!!! :D :D
[post="230456"][/post]​

So is your middle name Earl or Calvin?

Calvin said:

[post="230456"][/post]​
Earl, calvin, steve, dippy quill or who ever you are today, it seems to me that since I am forced to pay dues to the twu, it is my concern how the twu blows our dues. "Team Bubba" has broke my local fighting its own members, and unleashing the UB gravy train like i've never seen before. Now that most of "Team Bubba" have been summarily voted out, they want the new officers not to take any pay. The twu wasted millions on t-shirts, buttons, jackets, stickers, booze, dinners, UB, coffins, hotel rooms on thursdays, and paid supporters. These were done with dues from over 50% twu members that do not support the twu, or want to at least see a vote. With all this money spent, have the twu stopped the AMFA drive? Maybe the twu (and the NMB) postponed a vote, but the new AMFA drive continues. Judging by past practice, this drive will be the end of the twu at AA.

My problem is not with the flight attendants vigil or the fight of labor. Its the fact that the afl-cio has numerous times flat-out rejected AMFA's desire to try and work together. AMFA was rejected by SWA pilots and Flt. Attendants to join the "labor coalition. They were rejected by UAL afl-cio employees also. There have been other cases where the afl-cio and its unions have rejected AMFA. Sore losers in my opinion. I would think that an appology would be issued to AMFA by the afl-cio in these times, but the old cusses at the top could care less about bringing workers together.

I have no desire to be at any type of function where I have to stomach illiterate twu felons and twu International sellouts, or those pretending to be unionists after they have worn a management tie for 2 years.

I thank god daily that we are not friends Calvin, however, the same to you and yours, Happy Holidays. ;)

Calvin said:
I can tell you really do like me...it'll be "our secret"!
[post="230723"][/post]​
Is that what you told your boyfriend in prison earl? :lol: :blink: :D

I was a slut in prison..couldn't buy a boyfriend...however biggun'...you wanna "earn" that position?

Hackman;

I believe that the SWA pilots are not AFL-CIO affiated.

I was in contact with either their President or VP, I cant remember which. He claimed that a position was taken by the committee of SWA unions and that they (the pilots) made a point of making sure that the language of the statement rejecting AMFA was clear in that it was not unanimous.

He said that they respect the mechanics right to organize along craft lines, as pilots have, and could never understand why mechanics were not organized along such lines all along. He maintained that the TWU was the main drive behind the rejection of AMFA and that the pilots had no objections to including the mechanics but that the TWU was ready to scrap the whole thing before allowing AMFA to be part of it.

In order to keep the committee together the pilots conceded to the letter.

So once again we see the TWU take a position to seperate workers. To put their dues ahead of what is good for the members.

If the TWU does not get our dues then they want nothing to do with mechanics. Their goal is to slowly dismantle the profession. It started with B-scale, the transfer of work out of the class to other TWU members and has continiued through the creation of SRPs and OSMs.

Clearly the sooner we get rid of the TWU the better off we will be.

If the TWU does not get our dues then they want nothing to do with mechanics. Their goal is to slowly dismantle the profession. It started with B-scale, the transfer of work out of the class to other TWU members and has continiued through the creation of SRPs and OSMs.

Now you set the goals of an organization that saw you unfit to hold office? How nice.

Seguro said:
Now you set the goals of an organization that saw you unfit to hold office? How nice.
[post="231018"][/post]​

The members elected me, they saw me as fit, twice, the International removed me, so you tell me, is the union "the members" or the International?

Set the goals? No, only exposing them.

Really bothers you doesn't it? That the TWU held you to your oath. How many people/members voted for you Bob? Twice?

Did you ever charge your local for time spent at home? You know what I mean here Bob...draw the 28K/yr for your work as officer and then charge your local for "time" spent working at home. Was that legal Bob? Seems you took FULL advantage of your local, do they realize?

Back