ZED travel for parent on American

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2010
Just wondering why AA doesn't allowed parent TO TRAVEL UNLIMITED ON ZED FARE or ONLY allowed one ZED PASS per year to Parent of OAL employee.

So parent of AA employee can't fly on OAL that much.

Thank you

Just wondering why AA doesn't allowed parent TO TRAVEL UNLIMITED ON ZED FARE or ONLY allowed one ZED PASS per year to Parent of OAL employee.

So parent of AA employee can't fly on OAL that much.

Thank you

That's good news all around. I wouldn't want my 82 year old Mom flying standby, especially on some OAL.

Then getting that 3 a.m. call that she's been taken off her flight in some place like Abu Dhabi.

Hint: If you can't afford the cheap internet fares, stay home

Just because you two are older doesn't mean the OP is! When I started with AA my parents were in their 50's. They traveled everywhere and were bumped more than oince! Even though I haven't aged <_< , my parents are in their lates 70's. Travel is restricted by aging bodies.
In answer to the question by OP, AA doesn't set the rules, all airlines abide by same rules for ZED and it is mutually agreed upon.

EDITED BY MODERATOR TO REMOVE PERSONAL COMMENT

BTW, internet fares are not that cheap anymore! Non peak travel from CHS to MIA late November (not Thanksgiving), quoted $520 on Eagle!!!

BTW, internet fares are not that cheap anymore! Non peak travel from CHS to MIA late November (not Thanksgiving), quoted $520 on Eagle!!!

$ 520.00 WOW !!!

That's $399.OO on http://www.fly.com

That's a savings enough to buy them Turkey and the stuffing.

Bring them home for the holidays, don't let them sit in the airport on some plastic seat. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.