10000 Post

RDM

Senior
Mar 9, 2003
Wicked, 10,000th post and did not even realize. :blink: ;)

OK Kyle, like there must be a free trip or something. were shall i pick the tickets up or will you just mail them :p :p

Ronnie

Great! Not bad, I was not sure if we would hit 10,000 within our first anniversary, but we did and that is great! Thanks everyone.

For the trip, party at my place but it will have to be Saturday night because it will take that long to shovel the snow off the pool cover. :cold:

RDM...pick me up on your way to the pool party will ya. Mom says she'll pick us up when it's over!! :lol:

Pool Party....I'm in. Are SPEEDO's optional? :eek:

Hey RDM can I post some more pixs? ;)

Great job Kyle and WE the Loyal Members sure plan on stickin' around even though it gets a little muddy at times.

Good on y'a Dude. :up:

Cheers & Thanks

R

my congrats as well!!!! :up: :up:

and i'm in as long as the pool party isn't in a bambi!!! being that close to other men in speedo's scares me!!! :shock: :blink:

Don't start talking about speedo's, or someone's going to post that awful picture of CTD at the beach again. :shock:

....no no this is the one right? :D

So when's the pool party Kyle.......we're good to go!

Rosco.....look buddy, no offence but you are one sick little puppy. That has to be the ultimate in "yuck".....wish I could find my vomiting smilie :p :p :p

:up: :up:

Sharky asked for pics of CTD and I just wanted to help, being the great guy that I am. B)

You oughta see the pics of CTD at Fruitlake......maybe Longranger could help out with that one! :up:

R

...to be sung to the tune of CCR's bad moon rising...

"i saw a full moon bending over,
such a sight i didn't need to see...
the thong was going nasty places,
why did it have to be on CTD?!?!"

:shock: :wacko: :unsure:

Latest posts