12/25 Christmas " B S ". Know the REAL TRUTH !!

Not only did Christianity HACK the Winter Solstice, there are certain sects among these FRAUDS that say " The DAY " is POST 1/1.
Then, if not satisfied with the December/January Fraud, we then have the Christian EASTER Fraud dates. I mean you'd think that these ' HACKERS ' would be CONSISTANT, so as Not to arouse TOO much suspicion.
Just always remember what ' JOE FRIDAY ' use to say. " The FACTS Ma'am, JUST THE FACTS " ! (Then there's that (wee) bit of IMMACULATE Conception Horse shite, flying Directly into the face of SCIENCE ) !!

Not only did Christianity HACK the Winter Solstice, there are certain sects among these FRAUDS that say " The DAY " is POST 1/1.
Then, if not satisfied with the December/January Fraud, we then have the Christian EASTER Fraud dates. I mean you'd think that these ' HACKERS ' would be CONSISTANT, so as Not to arouse TOO much suspicion.
Just always remember what ' JOE FRIDAY ' use to say. " The FACTS Ma'am, JUST THE FACTS " ! (Then there's that (wee) bit of IMMACULATE Conception Horse shite, flying Directly into the face of SCIENCE ) !!
Hey Bears, when you are getting just the facts make sure these people like big butts. Because they cannot lie.

Within what's only laughably called "civilization"; It's worth observing that 102 years ago a great many young men who's then sole purpose in life was to kill each other knew the magic of Christmas enough to stop doing so for a night and day, and instead deeply felt the bond of their shared humanity, even at the clear risk of their very lives for standing up and stepping out of the trenches to greet one another. The literal Spirit of Christmas kept bullets from flying and tearing flesh and lives away then. I'd defy anyone to show me any occasion when atheistic "Bah Humbug!"/Politically "correct" notions saved so many lives, if even for just a brief moment in time.

My best wishes for a most Merry Christmas to all!

Last edited:

Latest posts