15-day countdown to strike, night of Aug. 15

ThirdSeatHero;
I think it is clear that no other union on the property will honor the AMFA picket line...They all had the chance and not one of them took part. We had/have a lot of sympathy employees,(which is nice, but does not help our cause) no other union will do it. Its a shame, I also think this is what has Necro questioning. Why wouldn't unions honor union picket lines. It is amazing...makes you wonder whats the point in having unions. Unions have become big business (its all about the numbers and money)not solidarity, brotherhood, sisterhood, even tho they would like their members to think it is. JMHO

Not that I disagree with you in point, ground. I just thought that this is an excellent chance for AFA to indeed show they are diffrent from those who came before. Additionally, if they were indeed intent on striking/CHAOS as they state in their PRs, then they shouldbe willing to use all means at their disposal.

If they still retain the contractual right to strike in their contract, if this language was not in dispute during the recent TA(s), then the company would have no grounds to protest on. If its there, USE IT!

JMHO

I asked this on another thread but received no answer....
To the NWA FAs: Have you lost the ability to honor a legal picket line???
If that is still in your contract and wasn't the subject of any of the recent TAs, then if they try to stall with some legal maneuvering, just honor the AMFA picket line!

Its part of your existing contract!or is it??? :unsure:

If we thought that would get us the results we wanted we would have done that by now. The majority of the flight attendants are not interested in destroying the airline. What they are interested in is a fair contract. I'm sorry but I doubt there is much interest if any for a total walkout.

Go ahead groundcontrol, breakout Felix. You are a hypocrite from hell.
You can call me a hypocrite from hell all you want. You are a SCAB what you say or think has zippo meaning in my world. :down:
Unions and their members have some work to do, this is no secret. Change is needed. I wish we were in the old days of head knocking and knee bashing SCABS, but nooooooo we are professionals. ;)

You can call me a hypocrite from hell all you want. You are a SCAB what you say or think has zippo meaning in my world. :down:
Unions and their members have some work to do, this is no secret. Change is needed. I wish we were in the old days of head knocking and knee bashing SCABS, but nooooooo we are professionals. ;)

PTO, is just a worthless piece of SCAB TRASH! He is unemployed and trying to figure out how that is possible. Remember he says "SCABS, destined for the Majors." It seems SCABS are destined for the street!!

PTO, did you check out that employer that likes SCABS? Click on the link to see it again: SCAB EMPLOYER

VENDING MACHINES WITH ARMS.
For as long as I live I will never forget this statement. :huh: :unsure: I do have it right don't I?

VENDING MACHINES WITH ARMS.
For as long as I live I will never forget this statement. :huh: :unsure: I do have it right don't I?
oh I forget...

Thought he was a nice guy when I saw him shopping at Cub foods.... before he got body guards and cussing at employees. (and of course the strike, paycut, ect)

At least Mister Anderson stood up for an employee once when she was getting cussed at by some redneck. I couldn't believe it. He actually went up to the guy and told him in his face that he wouldn't tolerate any of his employees being treated in that manner.

Pales in comparison with this new one that does swear at the employees. (So I have heard from people I flew with)

When is the judge supposed to rule? IMO if there is an agreement between 2 parties and then forces the other to take something different, that is a breach of contract. STRIKE AT WILL!!

Back