2,000 Jobs

700UW said:
go read the other thread, if they get this piece of crap contract it will mean the loss of 2,800 jobs.

Click Here
[post="195756"][/post]​

You know not to throw a log on this already hot fire but 700UW you sure have changed your opinion on things.. Before you were the voice of the union and how everyone was telling stories and lies and whatever..

Now that the truth has come out you seem to be suprised, hurt and disgruntled. Something the rest of us have been for the last two years.. So what gives?

I am still the same person. I have always been pissed off at the company and how they treat the employees.

Nothing has changed, nothing to report yet. And if you look I have been refuting a certain capt.

700UW said:
I am still the same person. I have always been pissed off at the company and how they treat the employees.

Nothing has changed, nothing to report yet. And if you look I have been refuting a certain capt.
[post="196166"][/post]​

Things were not always this way. What were you ticked off about before?

A320 Driver

Lets see, concessions, lies to employees, greedy executives who stole from the contracts what they could not negotiate and numerous other things.

Yeah,

They could have bent over like ALPA.

Sorry Jack, worry about your union and your job, stay out of other grown men and women who have their right to choose.

And the IAM leadership did exactly what the members wanted after the company stole the airbus work, which now they will have to pay the mechanic and related $15 million which is secured and will be paid.

Maybe US should fire anyone in management who thought that was a good idea to farm out the work?

700UW said:
Yeah,

They could have bent over like ALPA.

Sorry Jack, worry about your union and your job, stay out of other grown men and women who have their right to choose.

And the IAM leadership did exactly what the members wanted after the company stole the airbus work, which now they will have to pay the mechanic and related $15 million which is secured and will be paid.

Maybe US should fire anyone in management who thought that was a good idea to farm out the work?
[post="196204"][/post]​

700UW at least you will have spark until you're history....

700UW....a sincere good luck

Turned in my badges and stamp today and what do you know….a utility lead putting in for retirement talking to another few guys doing the same. He was saying he can rescind it when he finds out what is happening. This guy was also saying he believes the books are cooked. It’s amazing the world is falling down on people and they still don’t believe it’s really happening. I told him I respectfully think he is dead wrong and best of luck as I walked out. Ran into many other employees I know all either envying me or doing the same, sad sweet day saying good bye to fellow employees who were great to work with at a “onceâ€￾ good company. Tis life as employees adjust to their new life as an EX employees or a U employee who has been through hell and back.

PS: I left in "good" standing 700uw, retirement card in hand......

FMLA__ thank you........

Latest posts

Back