Iam Heading To Arbitration

Show me exactly where I called him ANYTHING Bob, show me!

You are correct we all are allowed our opinions regardless what they are, you don't see me on here muzzling anyone.

Lastly Bob, you are the last person I need or want a lecture from, but since we have a history, I will forgive you this time... :p

PineyBob said:
(I'm waiting for the lecture about my decisions at Xerox to be brought up anyday now)
I like to keep you in suspense, let you sweat and then bounce when I feel you need put back in place.

Thanks Bob I think. I dont post to impress ! I dont post to insight. I post my inside opinion . My point of view from a person who has seen it all here ! Ive worked for this company almost 17 years. I have every right to see it the way i see it as they do ! Im not sure but it seems you and i (all be it in a different way) are on the same wave length but maybe in a different fashion. I have a college degree in buisness and have consulted many buisness whom i might add had a huge turnaround. There are major differences and goals from both sides here. Neither of which will ever be the same .

usfliboi said:
I dont post to insight. I post my inside opinion .
You know what they say about opinions and yours fits the saying to the T!

God forbid if you ever used facts!

Back