Iam Heading To Arbitration

PITMTC said:
700, you read into things to much.

Where is the lie?

He states that they completed 2 a/c, this is true.

At the time of his statement we may have been sending another jet down there, that may have been true.

Where did he state that there was NOT another 8 over there already?
they are not sending another jet down there.

Look in DECS on the OTS A/C, all eight planes that are out of time are there, and have been there since the Appellate court ruled, one exception is A/C 708 was ferried PIT-BFM on Monday.

PITMTC said:
Someone out there will say we have two bays in CLT that are not being used, but they won't work. If we put heavy checks in those bays they will block the other aircraft when they are ready to come out. They work fine when we nose in some line a/c for a copouple of days but when you have to get the 330 out (or for that matter a 757 or 767) and it is blocked by two airbus S checks then what are you going to do?
There are TWO bays in CLT not being used, plus the line hangar that could be utlized for two A320 planes in there at one time, and they shut down the TPA hangar while the Dunsford Arbitration says the company cannot shut down a facility to circumvent the CBA.

Former VP of Maintenance at one of the company's mandatory meetings in CLT heavy told the employees the Airbii work was going to be done in TPA, showed us the track plan, dates and how many employees were to be added to accomplish the S-checks and A/C 700 was going to be done 8/03.

Plus US all ready owns the tooling, currently US does the C1 thru C11 Airbus Checks inhouse, the S-check is a combination of the C1 thru C11 done at once instead of time intervails.

That is fact!

You responded to my post exactly like my first line stated. "Someone out there will say there are two bays in CLT that are not being used".

Did you read the rest?

700UW said:
PITMTC said:
700, you read into things to much.

Where is the lie?

He states that they completed 2 a/c, this is true.

At the time of his statement we may have been sending another jet down there, that may have been true.

Where did he state that there was NOT another 8 over there already?
they are not sending another jet down there.

Look in DECS on the OTS A/C, all eight planes that are out of time are there, and have been there since the Appellate court ruled, one exception is A/C 708 was ferried PIT-BFM on Monday.
Read it AGAIN. When did he state this? Where did he lie? (Not that he doesn't often)

Just because you don't state the current truth does not mean you are lying. I learned this from statements the union has made in the past as well.

You are only told what they want you to hear.

Don't be so naive.

You are the one that "Dont let the facts get in you way" Whatever the @#%$ that means everytime you state it.

PITMTC said:
You responded to my post exactly like my first line stated. "Someone out there will say there are two bays in CLT that are not being used".

Did you read the rest?
Did you read in CLT there is also a line hangar that is mostly used only on third shift that could hold two Airbii?

BOS jacks up the nose on an A320 every night to get it in the hangar.

700UW said:
Did you read in CLT there is also a line hangar that is mostly used only on third shift that could hold two Airbii?

BOS jacks up the nose on an A320 every night to get it in the hangar.
OK then where will CLT line do the 757 fuel tank work or the 757 engine changes? Do they do these on the RON or are they there for several shifts?

Don't even get BOS in the loop. They get more RON work than they can handle.

"Don't let the facts get in YOUR way"

We really don't have the space, (after closing TPA hangar) to take on this work.

Lets see, the line hangar is about two years old, where did the 757 and all other engine work take place before it was built? Same goes for the Fuel Tank work, it was all done outside for years and years.

The hangar mechanics had no problem giving up the line hangar so the first ten Airbii could be done, then the company was going to seek an extension which would put off till 10/04 when the next S-check was due.

Just like the big hangar when it had 5 planes in at at one time, there were planes nosed in between the bays and the Bulkead work was done outside on the 737s and the planes were tented.

Think out of the box and don't be so narrow minded.

700UW said:
Think out of the box and don't be so narrow minded.
I bet that is the same thing the company told the IAM safety committee during the talks about how CLT needed a line hangar because it was too unsafe to jack airplanes or do fuel tank work outside.

But I guess all the arguments we gave the company back then don't mean anything now that we want them to think out of the box. :shock:

I bet you don't loose one argument at home either!

It is like he is blaming you 700 for his job loss. He has no need to be bitter with you 700.

delldude said:
and would that be siegel and bronner?
My friend your focusing your energy in the wrong direction. But you will be enlighten soon! Time is not on our side!!!

ITRADE said:
Can I ask a straight-forward question(2) here?

1) How much would it cost to procure and install the tooling required to do heavy checks on the 320 family craft?

2) Is there a hangar - current in possession of US Airways - that is currently unused and essentially greenfield - such that the company could install the equipment/tooling without having to first remove lots of "stuff"?
ITRADE ! Good question, but the problem with the fact finders on here is that there is no one at all i assure you who can intelligently asnswer your question. Too many factors involved with that answer.

LOl I tell you. Reading these boards, one would get the "impression" you know alot. Does anyone have an opinion you dont disagree with ? Factually that is? :)

cavalier said:
Can I have a Hallelujah?

Can I have an Amen!
Cav! Once again who told you that yours wasnt a rambling ( more like the gospel)? You dont like what i say dont read, skip over and dont make comments. This was why you were booted before. What logical positive imput of bashing could this help? Its simply amazing to me how the fab five think that its their way or no way. I respect your opinion nor have i ever insulted you or called you names. The undertones are no better than when yousaid it out right. Im gonna continue to pst my thoughts and beliefs, irregardless of anyones bashing. I hope all of the negatives you post makes you feel better and gets rid of the spent up stress, because it certainly appears that it must help. Sorry started rambling!

usfliboi said:
cavalier said:
Can I have a Hallelujah?

Can I have an Amen!
Cav! Once again who told you that yours wasnt a rambling ( more like the gospel)? You dont like what i say dont read, skip over and dont make comments. This was why you were booted before. What logical positive imput of bashing could this help? Its simply amazing to me how the fab five think that its their way or no way. I respect your opinion nor have i ever insulted you or called you names. The undertones are no better than when yousaid it out right. Im gonna continue to pst my thoughts and beliefs, irregardless of anyones bashing. I hope all of the negatives you post makes you feel better and gets rid of the spent up stress, because it certainly appears that it must help. Sorry started rambling!
I am a holy man, and what's wrong with that?

If everyone needs to weigh what they reply to your posts, the boards would be empty, void, gone.

Have a nice day Usfiboi, you and I will never see eye to eye, it’s hard to see when one is blind.

Back