2014 Pilot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
CactusPilot1 said:
He's not pissed off at the West pilots. He made it clear in his speech to the West pilots you are either victims or victors in his reference to USAPA. That's a card you played from day one. Tissue? What a bunch of grey haired crybabies. I'm laughing because I see a 190 base coming your way. HA HA! Plans change, huh? Things going South?
Int'l Miami bound. Too bad! Parker is done with Charlotte. Tissue???
Charlotte Douglas International Airport plans to start work on a new concourse next spring, with eight to 12 domestic gates not a separate international terminal the airport had previously considered.
Interim Aviation Director Brent Cagle said the new concourse could eventually become a stand-alone international terminal, but the demand for more domestic gates is more pressing right now.
Whatever... I flew FRA out of a gate on B concourse.

Reactions: 1 person
CactusPilot1 said:
.... I see a 190 base coming your way. ... ...Douglas International Airport plans to start work on a new concourse next spring, with eight to 12 domestic gates not a separate international terminal the airport had previously considered.
Interim Aviation Director Brent Cagle said the new concourse could eventually become a stand-alone international terminal, but the demand for more domestic gates is more pressing right now.
Yep, always about the future for you guys... Doom, damages, and windfall..

What are they building in PHX? :D

Reactions: 5 people
CactusPilot1 said:
You're going to be sitting right seat on a 190 flying up and down the Left Coast when the Int'l goes South. As in Miami. Parker has left the ugly girl..::::..HA HA HA!!!!

If I'm in the right seat after 34 yrs I would guess you will be at McDonalds!!

CactusPilot1 said:
I'll help you out, pinhead. Here's a manual on how NOT to run a union.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg

That has more the appearance of still more fodder for the study of Arrested Development here. The "Don't Tread on Me" flag from our founders, fighting an actual war for their Freedom, being even imagined as at all analogous to "you'se" pathetic attempts to usurp decades of others' worked years?....Seriously? Grow Up!

Reactions: 2 people
EastUS1 said:
That has more the appearance of still more fodder for the study of Arrested Development here. The "Don't Tread on Me" flag from our founders fighting an actual war for their freedom being even imagined as at all analogous to "you'se" pathetic attempts to usurp decades of others' worked years?....Seriously? Grow Up!
Grow up? Do you want respect? You have to earn it. Get lost.

CactusPilot1 said:

Most amusing. While unable to imagine myself a "spartan" in some Fantasyland "army", well heck, I think I at least still have some collectible T-shirts and even "varsity letter jackets" of sorts around somewhere. What, in "you'se" mind at least, have you to offer, that in your fantasies engenders and entitles "respect"?...And exactly how did you "earn" such exalted status?  Hint: "An arbitrator thought I was cute" doesn't of it's self  provide any substantial foundation for "respect".

"Do you want respect? You have to earn it." Sigh! OK then. Give us all an after action report whenever a company of "spartans" first faces off against British Regulars, or drop the Don't Tread on Me. Fair enough?

CactusPilot1 said:
You're going to be sitting right seat on a 190 flying up and down the Left Coast when the Int'l goes South. As in Miami. Parker has left the ugly girl..::::..HA HA HA!!!!
Parker and Kirby have made it clear in numerous recent videos there are no plans for more 190s. It will be large aircraft including 350s that the east will fly.

CactusPilot1 said:
Charlotte Douglas International Airport plans to start work on a new concourse next spring, with eight to 12 domestic gates not a separate international terminal the airport had previously considered.

The demand for a bigger ramp (less gridlock) is the most pressing right now.

CactusPilot1 said:

I've an added point of minor curiosity. Assuming any philosophical consistency here, without which a person's just completely full of BS: How could it be that respect has to properly be earned, but not seniority? Is the term "earn" merely one of momentary convenience for you, or does it have actual meaning?

"You have to earn it." I'm interested here. What did you personally do to "earn" the nic, or in any way "earn" advancement of a decade or more over anyone else? When you've some ability to at least answer that, we can then discuss "respect".

CactusPilot1 said:
He's not pissed off at the West pilots. He made it clear in his speech to the West pilots you are either victims or victors in his reference to USAPA. That's a card you played from day one. Tissue? What a bunch of grey haired crybabies....
Did he really say that.. "victims or victors"?

(assuming he actually said it) What could he have possibly meant, while talking to West pilots...

Reactions: 3 people
CactusPilot1 said:
Do you have a thumb? The one you suck on. You're going to need to use it on your ride home from Charlotte. Pizza boy.

So then: "You have to earn..." Doesn't really play at all into your clearly childish fantasies then? As in no/zip/zero ability to even attempt any answers to both direct and reasonable questions on your stated "thought"...? "What did you personally do to "earn" the nic, or in any way "earn" advancement of a decade or more over anyone else? When you've some ability to at least answer that, we can then discuss "respect"...?

Btw: "Do you have a thumb? The one you suck on." evidences a sad lack of logical process. The assumption of sucking on thumbs presumes the presence of thumbs, which the first portion of your pithy notion wonders about.

I do understand that AWA didn't test for intelligence when hiring, but don't feel the need to overly embarrass yourself.

I'm still all ears as to how you've even personally "earned" the Don't Tread On Me Flag from our nation's history...?

EastUS1 said:

So then: "You have to earn..." Doesn't really play at all into your clearly childish fantasies then? As in no/zip/zero ability to even attempt any answers to both direct and reasonable questions? "What did you personally do to "earn" the nic, or in any way "earn" advancement of a decade or more over anyone else? When you've some ability to at least answer that, we can then discuss "respect"...? ;)
I guess I am missing all the fun...not.View attachment 10415

Vacation over, MD.

I have a feeling New Years Day is going to be much like the last....

http://vimeo.com/83022164

CactusPilot1 said:
Do you have a thumb? The one you suck on. You're going to need to use it on your ride home from Charlotte. Pizza boy.

Try PHL son, and watch for the big PHX pull down, don't concern yourself with other bases they don't involve you boys.

Reactions: 8 people
Status
Not open for further replies.