2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmie Walton is hurting deeply in DFW as his former AWA mates bid in on top of him in droves. His American classmates can't believe what an idiot he is. He backed the Nic all the way which would have only made things worse for them. Jimmie is not looking too good these days and is gaining weight.

Meanwhile, the cross bidding among former AA and US East bases has gone without a hitch. Everyone has been made to feel welcome and there has been none of the drama seen from the likes of Ray, De Vicq and Carvallo.

700UW has been too busy to post lately. He has been tearing it up as one of Anthony Robbins' most distinguished students.

Good news. You can join in on the self-improvement jamboree from home.

Hey Cav,

My classmate on the 330 says that guys have had it up to here with Duberly. Total freak. Is that the same guy you were talking about with the oxygen mask?

Said he was bragging about his hobby of shining a laser pointer into a pet store after hours and driving the animals wild. Incredibly strange. What a guy.

I am not sure what you mean by the O2 mask.

Generally, I have found that most pilots are willing to give a chance to the AWA transfers, but I have only heard good comments about one pilot. He is happy be on the 330 and knows that he has it good. (He says that he was hired by AWA because he couldn't get with any other carriers because he didn't have college. I admire the honesty.) The rest of the PHX transfers have a reputation of varying degrees of entitlement to extreme arrogance, suspicions that one is looking for a lawsuit, micromanagement, telling pilots to do their flows over again, bragging about having been a check airman on the 320 and misleading about being a check airman on the 330 and hostility to East crewmembers, pilots, check airmen and flight attendants alike. I have heard comments like "I flew with him once and will never do it again" to "if he gives me a hard time and I feel uncomfortable, I'll get off the trip in Europe". One of our F/Os received ridicule because he has two master's degrees and a PhD, yet the captain bragged that he was a captain and had barely finished high school so, "Who is smarter?" That is an unbelievable sense of entitlement and arrogance.

I myself do not want to fly with a pilot who cannot figure how to open a door or use an interphone and who is hostile enough to kick a door down or place my photo on his FB page for ridicule without my permission.

Last edited:

Generally, I have found that most pilots are willing to give a chance to the AWA transfers,.............

There's no honorable or even sensible reason for any of us to do otherwise. As I often noted years ago, there are no small numbers of decent people among the PHX folks. My experience is that the almost unimaginable idiots and apparently incurable, hopeless infants that established their supposed "Army" of mighty "Spartans"...laughably (and purely pathetically) self-assigned, supposed "Soldiers"/"Battle" tested "Knights"/even "Dire Wolves"/etc, very thankfully do not universally represent...and any/all utterly hopeless idiots from any source will always make themselves known and properly despised on the line regardless. It is truly said that one simply "Can't fix Stupid"... ;) Having said that; it should poorly dispose anyone to tolerate insanely childish nonsense within his/her cockpit...EVER. None should ever hesitate to toss any demonstrated impediment to the sane and safe operation of a flight off the trip. Our mission is to take people safely, sanely and as expeditiously as possible to their destination....NOT to indulge infantile antics that impede that from anyone...Period. Your case in point quite properly being: "I myself do not want to fly with a pilot who cannot figure how to open a door or use an interphone and who is hostile enough to kick a door down...."

NO aircraft aloft has EVER been some suitable "Safe Space" for infantile tantrums replete with Crayolas, "group hugs" and perhaps even a Teddy Bear or two. In 3 decades plus now of commercial airlines flying I've been blessed with merely two "catastrophic" engine failures, one fire and but a handful of overall emergencies...but "stuff does happen" every-so-often and you want a workable Team with you at such times...NOT some infantile jerk offs that are barely useful as weight and balance issues...if even that much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Claxon
Hello guys.....been awhile.
I have one more trip on Wednesday, then it's my turn to fly off into the sunset :)
Before I retire...just wanted to say that it's been a pleasure......and, oh yeah, it must really suck to be 9277 on the new seniority list, instead of about the 5200 slot that he so desired....a position earned and deserved.

Take care

Last edited:
Reactions: Claxon and CAVOK
I have one more trip on Wednesday, then it's my turn to fly off into the sunset :)
Before I retire...just wanted to say that it's been a pleasure......and, oh yeah, it must really suck to be 9277 on the new seniority list, instead of about the 5200 slot that he so desired....a position earned and deserved.

Take care

Congratulations, Mr. Breeze. Enjoy your retirement.

Reactions: diamondcutter

Take care

Calm Winds and Blue Skies to you and yours in retirement Brother. I wish you many happy years ahead, which you've fully earned. I'm "only" up to my neck in the tar pit with a few short months to go myself. Addendum for the Calm WInds: I'm good with the thought of us all having constant-state, direct headwinds, but only for take off and landing. ;)

Last edited:
Res Judicata said:
That's because you're an unqualified idiot. Your FBA head Scabs can't touch a dime of former union dues to defend themselves. AOL takes in 75-100k a month via Paypal. I have every confidence AOL will slowly grind those POS A-Holes into the ground for the next few years until they are destitute. Go find your checkbook Easthole, I know of 13 scabs that are going to come begging for money from you in short order.
Classic Kothney.......

• clear.png
    Agree x 2

Status
Not open for further replies.