2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, sworn testimony of threats from a certain former Leonidas member, well known for his emotional stability. A real tribute to the outstanding Tempe HR department that they never fired any of the gang of thugs who engaged in this behavior.

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF ARIZONA

8. This West pilot advised me that West pilot, Ray Burkett phoned
him the day after his cell number was posted on the
internet and threatened economic boycott against this
West pilot personally through the “no fly” program and
then posted this threat on the AWAPPA website which
stated “I also let [West pilot] know that he is on a tiny fleet
that could have a huge no fly jump in a matter of days!!!”

Here's a shocker. Chowderhead Johnny Mac was up to his eyeballs in this thuggery as well.

6. This West pilot advised me that on May 9th, West pilot,
John McIlvenna phoned him and asked if he was considering
being a USAPA representative and that when he responded
in the affirmative, Mr. McIlvenna told him he had “better get
another set of tires” and that “someone might burn my
[the West pilot’s] truck.”

Looks like Arizona Summit School of Law could use a few courses on ethics.

7. This West pilot informed me that on May 10, 2009, West pilot,
Mr. Mitchell Vasin, posted the West pilot’s cell phone number on
the AWAPPA web site and invited everyone to call him about his
decision to participate in USAPA whereupon he received an abundance
of aggressive and threatening phone calls and voice-mail messages.

Cap'n Aux can't wait to get that 787 bid at LAX. The attention starved lad is already brainstorming ways to be noticed by the degenerate Hollywood set as he carries on with his antics in the terminal.

Can't wait to see the first wild, spontaneous "flash mob" in T4.

You know, some people look at the world around them and just get it. Had Americans paid more attention to the remarkably perceptive writings of dariencc and less to their idiotic entertainment, sports and musical heroes, the perpetrators of the latest Hollywood outrages might have been held to account much sooner.

The puerile "Facebook" culture of the Phoenix crew base is a perfect example of this insipid mindset. Paunchy, middle aged men, most of whom have not read a book in the last 20 years, pointlessly displaying "selfie" pictures of themselves sporting backward baseball caps, the latest "cool" sunglasses, adolescent style tee-shirts revealing unsightly belly fat, and often with the graying "compensation" goatee which has become ubiquitous among reluctantly aging fools in lowbrow places such as Arizona. These saps trade "shout outs" over whatever mass culture garbage they have most recently encountered. With a mindless citizenry such as this, no wonder the depraved show business world was able to operate with complete impunity for so many years.

A330PYLT, "HAHAHAH still pissed off huh? You will get over soon kiddo."

A330PYLT"This is really about the dumbest post ever. Only and certified DUMBASS would post it."

Listen up and pay attention ok, fitness of duty if based PURELY ON THE PERSON REPORTING FIT!! Now I know you and the rest of your band of clowns are looking for any and all reasons to cause us former west pilots harm simply because you refuse to let go. I have never in my LIFE take a trip for which I was unfit to operate and the mere fact that you come on a public forum and insinuate that I in some way have is beyond insulting. This would amount to my stating that you drink to much and to close to the limits on your overnights. Now unless you have PERSONALLY FLOWN A TRIP WITH ME AND SEEN WHERE I WAS UNFIT TO OPERATE I would suggest you STFU until you do!!! If you are not G4 STFU period!!!!

"The rabid buffoon so easily rising to any bait on this thread is hardly "the brightest bulb" within their ranks. Their "A330PYLT" posting here is obviously just a foolish village idiot, but he's not universally representative of the whole group."

Sigh...I rest my case. I suppose one must reasonably and fairly wonder at just how such a sorry, at best semi-literate, obviously uneducated and clearly infantile creature was EVER hired by even ANY semblance of a supposed airline as a pretended "Pilot" though. When envisioning ever even possibly working with such a creature I can only both sanely and in the fullest interests of safety see the following to offer. ;) https://www.rollflick.com/co-pilot-checklist-магнит

Last edited:
A330PYLT, "HAHAHAH still pissed off huh? You will get over soon kiddo."

A330PYLT"This is really about the dumbest post ever. Only and certified DUMBASS would post it."

"The rabid buffoon so easily rising to any bait on this thread is hardly "the brightest bulb" within their ranks. Their "A330PYLT" posting here is obviously just a foolish village idiot, but he's not universally representative of the whole group."

Sigh...I rest my case. I suppose one must reasonably and fairly wonder at just how such a sorry, at best semi-literate, obviously uneducated and clearly infantile creature was EVER hired by even ANY semblance of a supposed airline as a pretended "Pilot" though. When envisioning ever even possibly working with such a creature I can only both sanely and in the fullest interests of safety see the following to offer. ;) https://www.rollflick.com/co-pilot-checklist-магнит

WOW, is that all you have, name calling and personal attacks? What a miserable human being you are. I can only imagine your home life to be just as miserable as no one wants to be around someone so pitiful. I hope you seek the help of a professional before you have a heart attack die. I think it would be a shame for you to parish under the circumstances of being a bitter hateful person. I certainly hope you take heed of this advice and seek mental help. Depression is a killer my man but with medication you could live a very fruitful life.

Educational background, lets just leave that alone shall we? I think you have already proven yourself to be not only lacking education but common sense as well. I wont stoop to your level and launch several personal attacks as you are not worth the time nor effort. I will however impress upon you to seek out that mental health help.

Take care now and try to rid yourself of that anger before it manifests into a more serious mental illness.

A330Pylt

I wont stoop to your level .....

A330Pylt

Sound wisdom on your part son, given that you've NOTHING to offer to even attempt to approach not merely my, but countless others' "level". All you are and apparently can ever be is little more than some at best semi-"literate" little punk who only ever attained wholly unearned status as even just a laughably supposed "pylut" at a huge airline purely through luck...which I quite honestly expect will run out over time, as you're hardly intelligent enough to essentially hide "yourself" from the world of cockpit cohabitants over time. I seriously doubt your grandiose fantasies of who and what you imagine you will be in even so much as 4, much less 14 years will actually play out. For me?....You're merely a temporary source of continued amusement.

"Educational background, lets just leave that alone shall we?" Sigh...Small surprise you would wish that to be left alone methinks. Your AWAsomely erudite postings might otherwise well serve cause to wonder for anyone if you had ever so much as even studied essential grammar, much less ever read the likes of the Iliad even, much less again Shakespeare/Voltaire/Kant/even just Dickens/"Twain"/whomever. No matter, since I'm reasonably certain you "naturally" eschewed all those and countless more such trivial minds in favor of the nearest Crayolas and coloring books...But do of course feel perfectly free to properly dazzle us all with full details of your personal "Educational background"/schools/etc?....No? "lets just leave that alone shall we?" Golly-gosh, one must "almost wonder" why you would say that...?

No matter. None should ever dare to so much as even question you're presumably vast personal "life" credentials and you do strive to make my apparently limited options clear:

1) I "naturally", being of course so fully distressed by such as your petty and utterly insignificant self immediately perish from a cardiac event, instead of simply reaching for the nearest fly-swatter of course.

2) I re-post a long-ago flying wager that would fully permit you to properly display your imaginary flying "skills" in significantly wagered outcome on video for all the world to forever see.

3) I simply and properly laugh at you.

I'm perfectly good with "the nearest fly-swatter" and/or both 2) and 3)....and you?...No? ;)

"WOW, is that all you have, name calling and personal attacks?" No. I'm equally fine with necessarily open and overt laughter at your expense, and that's with properly noting for perspective that I've raised teenagers into becoming fully functional and decent adults. A true pity that you clearly had no such proper parenting, but the world will go on regardless, as it should. I honestly feel sorry for you in your "awareness" level in that regard.

Last edited:
You know, some people look at the world around them and just get it. ...
Indeed, and tragically, many sadly seem incapable of EVER "getting it" and one must honestly wonder at what degree of true terror greets them at their last breath..."But, BUT!!!...You mean it really NEVER was entirely ALL about MEEE!"...?

Sound wisdom on your part son, given that you've NOTHING to offer to even attempt to approach not merely my, but countless others' "level". All you are and apparently can ever be is little more than some at best semi-"literate" little punk who only ever attained wholly unearned status as even just a laughably supposed "pylut" at a huge airline purely through luck...which I quite honestly expect will run out over time, as you're hardly intelligent enough to essentially hide "yourself" from the world of cockpit cohabitants over time. I seriously doubt your grandiose fantasies of who and what you imagine you will be in even so much as 4, much less 14 years will actually play out. For me?....You're merely a temporary source of continued amusement.

"Educational background, lets just leave that alone shall we?" Sigh...Small surprise you would wish that to be left alone methinks. Your AWAsomely erudite postings might otherwise well serve cause to wonder for anyone if you had ever so much as even studied essential grammar, much less ever read the likes of the Iliad even, much less again Shakespeare/Voltaire/Kant/even just Dickens/"Twain"/whomever. No matter, since I'm reasonably certain you "naturally" eschewed all those and countless more such trivial minds in favor of the nearest Crayolas and coloring books...But do of course feel perfectly free to properly dazzle us all with full details of your personal "Educational background"/schools/etc?....No? "lets just leave that alone shall we?" Golly-gosh, one must "almost wonder" why you would say that...?

No matter. None should ever dare to so much as even question you're presumably vast personal "life" credentials and you do strive to make my apparently limited options clear:

1) I "naturally", being of course so fully distressed by such as your petty and utterly insignificant self immediately perish from a cardiac event, instead of simply reaching for the nearest fly-swatter of course.

2) I re-post a long-ago flying wager that would fully permit you to properly display your imaginary flying "skills" in significantly wagered outcome on video for all the world to forever see.

3) I simply and properly laugh at you.

I'm perfectly good with "the nearest fly-swatter" and/or both 2) and 3)....and you?...No? ;)

"WOW, is that all you have, name calling and personal attacks?" No. I'm equally fine with necessarily open and overt laughter at your expense, and that's with properly noting for perspective that I've raised teenagers into becoming fully functional and decent adults.

Still here hurling your hateful personal attacks I see. I can almost see the veins bulging in your neck. I guess you have yet to figure that you too are a continued source of complete entertainment for me as you're fast approaching that cardiac event. I guess it just chaps your rear that us west pilots after all your little bs still invaded your bases and took seats you felt you were entitled huh? Yes you stalled out the process but in the end it still turned out for the best as GOD just don't like ugly! We have let go and moved on while you and a few your clowns are still out here holding the torches and fanning the flames of yesterday. Hell why not just do as the soon to be retired first officer Tom B. and post 10yr old ALPA union hotlines?

I think you are a joke my man complete with clown face paint. None of you have the balls to say any of this garbage to me personally as you hide like little rodents behind the safety of a keyboard and screen. I laugh at you man as you simply have no idea about who I am or where I have been. Now for the record lil man I could have taken my guaranteed interviews with UAL!!

I guess by your standards I am here simply by luck but some of the world richest people got there by luck so your analogy of my path makes you again look like a blithering idiot;)

I will say it again my man SEEK OUT SOME MENTAL HEALTH HELP. This is really not good for you to keep all this anger inside especially at your age. I know the mergers have been rough on you and you today are employed as a direct result of AWA as without it you would be walmart greater today complete with all your knowledge of these great authors, Shakespeare, Voltaire, Kant, and yes even just Dickens. See only a small minded insecure fool must remind those around him that he attended classes.

I must say that it has been a small slice of heaven going back down memory lane but as i have always said, history belongs in the past. I hope you figure out a way to move on and let the past go. There are more and more AWA pilots headed to the 330 every month so I suggest you let it go and try to be civil. Its OVER!

Have a nice weekend, hope you can hold them off, I do...:p

That was incredible information that made it into the court record about Burkett, Vasin and Johnny Mac.
Nice job boys. Makes it very clear why A330PYLT was posting the Facebook set up photos. Very clear. It is NOT over for him.
Meanwhile, Mitch Vaselino tries to sway the LAA pilots to join ALPA. Maybe Ray can run his fantasy base in LAS again, and Mitch can regain his long lost stature as a PHX ALPA minion.

Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 10:50 PM
Subject: U-Turn: Is Common Sense Returning?

Fellow U-Turnians, I just got this forwarded to me from a LAS-based USAPA member. Compare the message below to all the trash talk we’ve read from other West Reps. I’m surprised USAPA ever let them go out. ALPA wouldn’t have.

Here’s a guy who wants to move forward. It almost makes me want to join the union now. If we get a similar tone in PHX, I might join.

We know Eric is involved in defending the Nicolau award. What West pilot isn’t? Notice no mention of Nic, Addington, DOH in his update. Obviously he’s going to let the courts make the decision and not carry on the useless and endless attacks on the East that just divides us more. This update just shows he’s willing to work as a group member. Don’t like Eric’s tone? Then do the normal self-defeating west thing and recall him.

Maybe now all the trash talk and insults launched by former AWA MEC officers John McIlvenna, Mitch Vasin and their old ALPA allies will be over. U-Turn’s been putting out the message of working together for over a year. We’ve got a lot of hate mail and enemies for doing it. But now, it looks like common sense is here. Some comments of Eric in bold.

Dave

Las Vegas Domicile Update
October 26, 2009

Marcio Lucchese, former LAS USAPA Chairman:

In case you missed it, Marcio Lucchese has returned to the line full-time, having been replaced by me, Eric Ferguson, as our first elected representative from LAS to the BPR. Elected is a bit of an oxymoron in this case, because no election was held. As the only candidate for the position this time around, an election was unnecessary, and I became the LAS Chairman when Marcio's temporary appointment expired on October 1st.

I would like to personally thank Marcio for his service to our pilot group in serving as the first representative to USAPA from the Las Vegas base. This was an unpopular move at first, and I commend him for boldly stepping forward at a trying and critical time in our airline's history. Good luck, Marcio, and thanks again.

October 20 and 21 BPR meeting:

Last week I had the opportunity to attend my first USAPA BPR meeting in person. Prior to the meeting on the 20th, I had participated in a couple of conference calls, but not a live, “face-to-face” meeting. I had the privilege of attending with PHX Chairman Brice LeCarre, as well as David Braid, who was acting as PHX Vice Chairman Sue Stokes's proxy. I thoroughly enjoyed working alongside these men, in addition to the other members of the BPR. I will also say that I was impressed with the hospitality and professionalism afforded to our contingent. Everyone was respectful and courteous and seemed genuinely interested in our input. It is undeniable that the PHX and LAS domiciles are beginning to influence the direction of the Union. That is not to say that we will get our way on every issue – that is an unrealistic expectation and not how representative democracies function. But, in reality, it is rare that any given issue comes down strictly to one's domicile affiliation. I look forward to the day when our western domiciles will be represented by additional seats at the table. We should never have been content to let others make all decisions on our behalf at the BPR, and I am pleased to report that those days have come to an end. We should exert as much influence as our size will allow, and I feel that influence will only continue to grow.

Your membership status:

I know several of you have recently (or maybe even not so recently) applied for USAPA membership, but have not been made aware of a change in your status. This is because membership is normally conferred upon applicants at a local domicile meeting. I have not yet scheduled a domicile meeting since taking over from Marcio on October 1st. This is something I will plan on doing during the month of November. In the meantime, per the USAPA constitution, membership may also be granted to member applicants at a BPR meeting. There is a BPR meeting scheduled for the first week of November, and we will vote on those of you awaiting approval at that time so as not to delay your admittance to the Union any further. Thanks for your patience in this matter.

Section 29 Enforcement:

You may have heard that USAPA is aggressively pursuing Section 29 enforcement against former AWA pilots. Well, this is true, and USAPA is doing the same with East Coast-based pilots as well. US Airways Pilots have had since April 18th, 2008, to make good on their obligations to pay the bargaining agent the funds to which it is legally entitled. The plain language of our CBAs requires all pilots subject to the bargaining agent (which really and truly means all pilots) to pay according to the policy. Of course, there are many more delinquent pilots (both as a percentage, and in actual numbers) based out West than out East, so it should not come as any surprise that the Dues Collection Committee spends most of its time making friends with our West Coast pilots.

I will admit that the enforcement of this policy has probably been a bit lax in the past, but those days are over, because the Union has rightfully run out of patience. This is just as you would if you personally had a long overdue debt that you were trying to collect. So, starting a few weeks ago and continuing into the foreseeable future, USAPA will be sending out numerous letters to our delinquent pilots. The exact procedures being used to enforce the written policy will not be disclosed. In other words, the policy is being enforced as written, but the method (such as how many letters are being sent out, or in what order) has not been made available to your representatives. The Union is under no obligation to offer this information, but please understand that it is diligently working to collect. Because of this, I cannot tell you ahead of time when your “number will be up,” so please do not call to ask. I just do not have that information in advance and have long preferred that we not play games with this anyway. Please save yourselves (and me) the anxiety and just pay up. So, to summarize what this all means, let's just say that if you receive a letter notifying you that you have been selected for termination under the Section 29, “Union Security Clause,” then you will have the simple choice of either complying with the letter's request or losing your job.

That seems like a pretty simple choice to me. I personally do not have the patience for any more gamesmanship about the matter. The plain language of the Agreement gives you a simple choice: pay or be terminated. There is really nothing to argue about. Now, having said the above, I respectfully request that you do more than give USAPA your hard-earned money; give us your voice and your vote as well. Please consider becoming (and staying) a member in good standing.

Last week I was able to meet the chairman of the Dues Collection Committee, John Mahlman. I will say that it is obvious to me that this man has not taken this unpleasant position out of some sadistic motive to “shake down” our pilots, but rather that he does this out of a sincere desire to professionally uphold the policy in a manner that actually helps to build unity. I do suspect that he has to be a little masochistic, though, because I am sure he has been subject to the occasional and sometimes breathtakingly-impressive berating by those he has been tasked to contact (this is just a guess on my part). Perhaps it is therapeutic for him, but as they say, “someone has to do it.” I have heard that most of you who have been contacted by John are pleasantly surprised by his kind professionalism. I am just glad it’s not something I have to do all of the time.

Open Enrollment:

Please do not forget to enroll for your benefits for 2010. Enrollment will end at 23:59 (Eastern Time) on Friday, October 30th. Be sure to log in at www.ebenefitsus.com to complete the process. There are a handful of changes this year that require your attention, so do not neglect this important task.

Volunteers (always) Needed:

As you are aware, a union is an organization which functions primarily through the efforts of its member volunteers. Your efforts and ideas are required to continually improve the union. If you would like to serve your fellow pilot (in almost any capacity), or if you believe you have a worthwhile idea, please send me an email at [email protected], or give me a call on the USAPA phone at (704) 804-4298. Also, to get a better idea of the many committees available on which you may be able to assist, please visit the USAPA Web site at www.usairlinepilots.org.

Future Communications from LAS:

I look forward to publishing future updates in a more regular and timely fashion. I have really just been trying to find my way around as your newly-elected representative over the past month, and I apologize that I have fallen a little behind. Expect more frequent and relevant communications in the future.

Thank you,

Eric Ferguson
LAS Board of Pilot Representatives Chairman

Status
Not open for further replies.