2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great area for you old guys, they have daily activities.....

A kind concern about "daily activities...for you old guys", but what's wrong with what I've previously wagered kid? Oh wait: A330PYLT "Well now heres the thing on that, see ive never done this type of flying where clearly you have so this gives you a bit of an edge." Sigh...Perhaps a true "PYLT" like you is simply better suited for far more exciting stuff....like bingo?... or maybe knitting?...even just cleaning lint from a clothes dryer? Seriously; what do "real"...umm..."PYLT" types like you and Crastor do for fun, besides eloquently waxing philosophical about "boogers" and "apes" of course? Admittedly per Crastor's "Dry out your eyes now. Zip up your pants."...I'm not sure I really want to even imagine, and who am I to be judgmental towards you "boys"/"girls"/whatever anyway?...Especially in such sadly "fluid" times as these when it seems anyone can simply "self-identify" as most anything, even some supposed "PYLT"/whatever and amazingly assume all around them will actually indulge their sad little fantasies?

"This is a great area for you old guys, they have daily activities...."? I rather prefer these linked below...and you? Does "Dry out your eyes now. Zip up your pants" work far better for Crastor and your "spartan" sorts instead? Whew!...Not my business to judge, I suppose...."PYLT".

https://www.skycombatace.com/

You two may now return to your keyboard droolings and your latest video games kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: Claxon and dariencc
A kind concern about "daily activities...for you old guys", but what's wrong with what I've previously wagered kid? Oh wait: A330PYLT "Well now heres the thing on that, see ive never done this type of flying where clearly you have so this gives you a bit of an edge." Sigh...Perhaps a true "PYLT" like you is simply better suited for far more exciting stuff....like bingo?... or maybe knitting?...even just cleaning lint from a clothes dryer? Seriously; what do "real"...umm..."PYLT" types like you and Crastor do for fun, besides eloquently waxing philosophical about "boogers" and "apes" of course? Admittedly per Crastor's "Dry out your eyes now. Zip up your pants."...I'm not sure I really want to even imagine, and who am I to be judgmental towards you "boys"/"girls"/whatever anyway?...Especially in such sadly "fluid" times as these when it seems anyone can simply "self-identify" as most anything, even some supposed "PYLT"/whatever and amazingly assume all around them will actually indulge their sad little fantasies?

"This is a great area for you old guys, they have daily activities...."? I rather prefer these linked below...and you? Does "Dry out your eyes now. Zip up your pants" work far better for Crastor and your "spartan" sorts instead? Whew!...Not my business to judge, I suppose...."PYLT".

https://www.skycombatace.com/

I

You two may now return to your keyboard droolings and your latest video games kids.

Instead of being a whinny lil B ITCH why not come meet me face to face?? All your talk of being this superior airman has gotten old OLD MAN! Now if you want to speak to me about anything at all, MAN UP princess and come see me!! If you are too weak to do that then phuc off!!!! Sick of you and your east bashing west bullshit. COME SEE ME big man. Naw you will hide behind the safety of the computer screen calling names and talking crap. ur a joke just like the soon to be retired fo Tom

CYA

Instead of being a whinny lil B ITCH why not come meet me face to face?? All your talk of being this superior airman has gotten old OLD MAN! Now if you want to speak to me about anything at all, MAN UP princess and come see me!! If you are too weak to do that then phuc off!!!!
CYA

Many thanks. You've NO idea how many years I've patiently waited for some self-styled "spartan"/village idiot to finally/ever step up....but I've posted the essentials of the wager and yet to even hear how much you're willing to back up your oral flautlence with, so let's start with that and we can then quickly proceed further: How much? I don't need all the money you've likely got in this world or will ever have, but this must be made significant for you so as to guarantee your serious participation. As many times noted said funds would be distributed to an agreed upon third party institution to be disbursed immediately on completion of the wager per contractual agreement before hand. I'm completely open to discussion on which venue you would be most comfortable with for the "fly off" if you will. I promise you as at least some degree of an "Officer and Gentlemen" that I will fully exclude those which are staffed with any people I know. That last isn't intended to in any way "scare you off" but rather offered in way of ensuring an honest contest.

Per your "Instead of being a whinny lil B ITCH why not come meet me face to face??"...The wager is and has been open all the way back to 2007, and I find your infantile whining wholly inappropriate. You've been both honorably and honestly challenged to indeed "meet face to face" and even to then dazzle literally the whole world with your flying "skills" and of course soundly humiliate me in the process for all to forever see. You would do well to at least try to impersonate some slight semblance of a gentleman here...not that I imagine you actually capable of such from the bulk of your postings. No matter. Here's your "big chance" to prove me wrong on all levels and even personally triumph for all to forever see on video.

"A330PYLT said:...All your talk of being this superior airman has gotten old OLD MAN!"
Your call kid. What's it to be? Don't forget the "OLD MAN!" part that ensures your personal triumph here. Shucks, even my ancient fingers are gettin' a bit shaky just typing this.. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Claxon
Doubtful that Ray will be accepting any flying wagers. Here is a challenge that is more up his alley.

Top it off with a large cup of joe and he's fit for duty.

Reactions: CAVOK
Doubtful that Ray will be accepting any flying wagers. Here is a challenge that is more up his alley.

Aww criminy...FK me then. I'm good for maybe 3 glazed at best. Ok, Ok maybe 4 TOPS. ;) From "The Book of Eastwood/Magnum Force": "A man's gotta' know his limitations."

Seriously though (not that 4 TOPS wasn't serious): Perhaps to my personal discredit I'm keeping hope alive for a wagered fun aerial encounter with him at this point. That the poor creature's so easily rendered a mindlessly angry primitive that would render him nothing more than a loser in any serious athletic competition/tournament and at best a target aloft I've sympathy for, but I still can't even honestly imagine anyone sustaining a mouth like that who would never at least try to back it up...although I should certainly know better after all these years dealing with self-styled "soldiers"/"Battle"-tested-"Knights" and even "Dire Wolves" of mighty "Sparta", I suppose. Perhaps what we're now seeing is just their "Last Unicorn(s)" in "Dire" need of likely comprehensive therapy...And yes, I'll confess myself a bit of a jerk for picking on such unfortunates that hardly need any "challenge" nearly so much as they need actual therapy...But in personal fairness; How does one otherwise teach anything of life to willfully mindless punks who don't even understand their essential ignorance? Self Rationalizing Point 1) It's not like I'd actually be really shooting down/killing or even physically harming them in any way. 2) They just might learn something from the experience and be better people for it. 3) I'd have fun. Umm...3) I grant you hardly qualifies as any truly spiritual argument/excuse. ;)

Last edited:

Dont really care for glazed myself but hey I wont knock it you like them. I am pretty sure you are not even remotely in as good a shape as me but you may think so. See I work out daily 180lbs and height proportional to weight, how about you. Yeah ur over weight but you can change that. Let me know when you too wish to man up to speak to me man to man or do you wish to b itch up like the lady of sky eastus1??? lemme know buttercup.

CYA

Aww criminy...FK me then. I'm good for maybe 3 glazed at best. Ok, Ok maybe 4 TOPS. ;) From "The Book of Eastwood/Magnum Force": "A man's gotta' know his limitations."

Seriously though (not that 4 TOPS wasn't serious): Perhaps to my personal discredit I'm keeping hope alive for a wagered fun aerial encounter with him at this point. That the poor creature's so easily rendered a mindlessly angry primitive that would render him nothing more than a loser in any serious athletic competition/tournament and at best a target aloft I've sympathy for, but I still can't even honestly imagine anyone sustaining a mouth like that who would never at least try to back it up...although I should certainly know better after all these years dealing with self-styled "soldiers"/"Battle"-tested-"Knights" and even "Dire Wolves" of mighty "Sparta", I suppose. Perhaps what we're now seeing is just their "Last Unicorn(s)" in "Dire" need of likely comprehensive therapy...And yes, I'll confess myself a bit of a jerk for picking on such unfortunates that hardly need any "challenge" nearly so much as they need actual therapy...But in personal fairness; How does one otherwise teach anything of life to willfully mindless punks who don't even understand their essential ignorance? Self Rationalizing Point 1) It's not like I'd actually be really shooting down/killing or even physically harming them in any way. 2) They just might learn something from the experience and be better people for it. 3) I'd have fun. Umm...3) I grant you hardly qualifies as any truly spiritual argument/excuse. ;)

Princess you coming to see me face to face today????? ;) Nope I bet yu will b itch up as usual and just play here

Cya princess

Dont really care for glazed myself but hey I wont knock it you like them. I am pretty sure you are not even remotely in as good a shape as me but you may think so. See I work out daily 180lbs and height proportional to weight, how about you. Yeah ur over weight but you can change that. Let me know when you too wish to man up to speak to me man to man or do you wish to b itch up like the lady of sky eastus1??? lemme know buttercup.

CYA

Given your latest droolings I can only admit to now being both entirely impressed and fully intimidated, having never myself done anything more at presumably the neighborhood gym/whatever local-yokel level than being subsequently ranked merely 13th globally as a member of the USA Team at just my first one of those silly little World Championship sort of get togethers...."buttercup". I never managed the Gold at such so no BS/false flags intended here, and I am of course fully prepared to suffer in the sad shade of your personally AWA-some athletic "achievements"....Like: "See I work out daily 180lbs and height proportional to weight, how about you.?" "180lbs"? I've never imagined wanting to be that fat myself. To each their own I suppose.

Per your: "I am pretty sure you are not even remotely in as good a shape as me"? Well, one must certainly concede that much I suppose, given that I never dared claim myself a "Spartan"...umm..."Soldier"/"Knight" or even "Dire Wolf" for that matter.

"Let me know when you too wish to man up to speak to me man to man"? At your very earliest convenience, but I've honestly less than NO/zip/ZERO wish to actually speak to you at all, save for enacting wager issues and completing them. We are simply not of the same class and caste and I strongly suspect far better conversation could be had with the nearest bathroom plunger. You may "speak to me man to man" in the sky or stop wasting my time..."PYLT". A330PYLT "Well now heres the thing on that, see ive never done this type of flying where clearly you have so this gives you a bit of an edge." Well, neither have I ever spent any time in some infantile Fantasyland circle-jerk of self-styled "spartans", so you've the clear advantage there kid/"PYLT"...Little did I then know what a twuwy AWA-some figure you must cut at your local gym, but still...Sigh...Exactly how many more direct challenges and publicly posted invitations do you deem needed? Given your newly proclaimed physical prowess, well, you can appreciate my understandable reluctance to meet such a clearly dangerous foe as yourself just for coffee alone (especially with not so much as even five cents yet wagered on your part), but regardless of my now-trembling hands the wager stands, so "Let me know when you too wish to man up to speak to me man to man"?..."PYLT"? ;)

Last edited:
Doubtful that Ray will be accepting any flying wagers. ...

So it sadly seems. Should any of us feign even attempted surprise at such anymore? Perhaps we should just gently leave the poor lad to once more get stupidly drunk and "simply" drool all over his keyboard with a bit more honest sympathy than we've previously shown for his condition/situation in "life"....?

Last edited:
Reactions: dariencc
Princess you coming to see me face to face today????? ;) Nope I bet yu will b itch up as usual and just play here

Cya princess

Most amusing, especially since you made no mention of even where you were/are currently hiding from the wager "Princess"...and yet you can actually imagine yourself as being anything more than a source of laughs at this point?....Seriously? You've fully had your shot at being even a pretended "man" and done nothing more than continually drool on your keyboard instead.

The flying wager NEVER involved any cheating or lies, deceptions of any sort and was to be objectively scored purely by aircraft positioning/trigger-pulling during a (very) gently simulated "fight"...So WHY did that EVER seem so clearly intimidating to such as yourself?...."PYLT"? Lastly: A330PYLT "Well now heres the thing on that, see ive never done this type of flying where clearly you have so this gives you a bit of an edge."...? OK, So just exactly WHAT "type of flying" have you EVER done or can even possibly now do that "gives you a bit of an edge" instead that you might better offer to give us all a good round of laughs..."PYLT"? That you proudly boast you "work out every day" is yet another source of perpetual chuckles in that you can't even begin to imagine any aspect of the time, dedication and years of sustained effort it takes to be anything even remotely approaching a seriously competitive athlete little boy... in much the same ridiculous way as your infantiley claiming to be even a laughably supposed "PYLT" that can somehow only manage certain "types" of "flying" you will clearly never even begin to comprehend at any level...Not that I'm not hugely impressed with you anyway, as presumably all should properly be in your amazingly tiny "mind"....Right? ;) [/QUOTE]

P.S. to All: Please forgive me for so worthlessly wasting so much of my/your time indulging utter idiots, but if anyone watched the whole AWA "Spartan Army" fantasies and even clinically almost unimaginable examples of Arrested Development displayed for a whole decade, well...perhaps some kindly notions might hopefully be directed my way for simply calling any/all, even this apparently last ONE such pathetic infant/idiot out for a bit of aerial fun for the whole world to watch. When such folk initially posted back in 2007 I'd honestly first thought them the adolescent children of the supposed "pilots" involved and could hardly imagine their postings coming from even absurdly supposed "adults"....A330"PYLT" is clearly a complete waste of my time to even hope for any real world response from....but, well, that sorry creature was the last of the bunch here and I hope you all can't blame me for trying. In full fairness all must admit that the even the subsequent youtube vids of "spartan heroics" aloft would've offered a collective chuckle. Lastly, imagine even some slight semblance of an actual "Man" or "Pilot" that would tolerate my direct insults without a personal need to both prove me wrong and personally triumph instead? I can't, since I certainly wouldn't put up with any of my own insults were they directed towards me without a full and proper response....and yet how all those utterly pathetic "spartans" can't manage to, and I quote, actually "man up" at any level beyond merely drooling on their keyboards and "talking tough"...Well, I honestly never did and can not even now begin to understand such pathetic creatures..umm...excuse me, I meant "PYLTS" of course. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Claxon
From the Video Team of the Arizona Republic’s Dawn Gilbertson (author of “Ten Years on the Courthouse steps with Leonidas, the USAPA Saga) comes the latest updated Laserdisc production of…..

“Memories of America West, the Untold Stories”

Just a few of the video segments included:

-“G’Day AWA”…the Down under Years

-Flying the Mighty Dash 8

-The First Bankruptcy, it’s as if it never happened.

-The Mighty Mesa handover

-A first-hand account of 747 Domestic Training runs (introduction by CHUCK YEAGER’s neighbor)

-A brief summary of Pilot Retirement plans

-The ATSB years

-Saving US Airways

Note: a few supplements have been left off this 2017 edition:

-George Nicolau, the importance of Length of Service (originally published 2004)

-USAPA, the importance of Date of Hire (originally published 2007)

-Eric Kothny’s Winning Friends and Influencing People

-Eric Kothny’s Airline Accident Evaluations (what he would have done different)

-Eric Kothny’s critique of the Hudson Event, how his own passengers would have walked off on dry land.

But a few supplementary materials are added:

-David Braid’s “Ten years of almost being a Captain” and “The Dallas Slideshow Buyers Club”

-A hundred and one ways to say something bad about USAPA

This product is available free to all America West pilots. Simply send your Name, Address, and p number to the below address and an East Pilot will be billed your cost, including shipping and handling.

Early Bird Special: Those ordering the video in the next 24 hours will get a free copy of “The History of US Air,” a single chaptered book reflecting on Piedmont Airlines.

Still available, but out of print “PSA, never hiring F/As over the phone, the Best of the Best”

Coming soon, “Memories of TWA.” another single chaptered book recounting the history of APA.

Reactions: EastUS1
So it sadly seems. Should any of us feign even attempted surprise at such anymore? Perhaps we should just gently leave the poor lad to once more get stupidly drunk and "simply" drool all over his keyboard with a bit more honest sympathy than we've previously shown for his condition/situation in "life"....?
Still the keyboard warrior I see hurling baseless insult in some weak attempt to impress yet another weak a$$ keyboard heavyweight champ dariencc.

I seem to have missed your appearance and or opportunity to meet me face to face. ur all talk behind the keys lil man, let me know when you're ready princess and you too darriencc aka buttercup.

You two are so extra special and make my day. Get Tom out here and we can have a real party but you must hurry cause his retirement day is fast approaching.

CYA

Still the keyboard warrior I see

Unlike you, pathetic little pimple, I've actually done the War bit without the comfortable safety of any keyboard. The wager's open. Put up or shut up punk.
What's your problem little boy? A330PYLT "Well now heres the thing on that, see ive never done this type of flying where clearly you have so this gives you a bit of an edge."...? OK, So just exactly WHAT "type of flying" have you EVER done or can even possibly now do that "gives you a bit of an edge" instead that you might better offer to give us all a good round of laughs..."PYLT"? I must admit I'd hoped for some more laughs from you even possibly expounding on your Fantasyland "qualifications" as even some slight joke of a "PYLT"....?

Per your: "I seem to have missed your appearance and or opportunity to meet me face to face."? You've magically somehow "missed" nothing of the sort and you fully know it. What's required there is for you to in your own infantile words "man up" and accept the wager, but you're quite clearly now nothing more than an utter COWARD instead. You fully know you would be shown to the whole world forever on video as just how much of truly pathetic excuse for a "PYLT" you actually are. COWARD is not a word I've ever used lightly, but is fully appropriate where you are concerned. No doubt we could all use some more laughs though, so please do include the phrase "man up" in your future postings, and do make sure to blow a "gentle", "caring" and extra-"sensitive" widdle kiss to all the other pwecious widdle baby boys of your sort at your local gym. ;)

Per: "cause his retirement day is fast approaching."? I honestly expect that a great many of us would have to be both dead and years laid in the earth before your pathetic sort of "PYLT" could viably challenge us aloft....but do keep mindlessly drooling along on your purely and apparently only actually possible for such as you "keyboard warrior" mode none the less. It sadly seems that all villages have their strange need for at least one designated Idiot.

One thing I've always honestly wondered about that you could perhaps help me out with: What sort of strange fantasies do/even can sad creatures like yourself magically construct when looking into shaving mirrors that even actually allows you further passage into any given day? Do you keep some bizarre sort of "participation trophy" for simply being born close at hand or what? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: dariencc
The A330 fleet has a new training module. This requirement is because of a recent emergency involving a jammed lower lock bolt on the crew rest compartment door. A disaster was narrowly averted thanks to an heroic, quick thinking pilot who was able to leverage his well proportioned, 180 lbs. frame to bash open the door.

All A330 pilots will now be required to view the following training video, where a well proportioned, 180 lbs. individual demonstrates the preferred technique for emergency crew rest compartment egress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts