2015 Pilot Discussion.

Discussion in 'American Airlines' started by Eagle, Jan 5, 2015.

1. Claxon

Claxon Veteran

Mitch Vasin pushes back against Sully with his movie.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Claxon

Claxon Veteran

No wonder Metroyet was off the charts! Could you imagine waking up to this!

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. nevergiveup

nevergiveup Veteran

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Tried to tell'm

• Like Like x 1
  4. luvthe9

luvthe9 Veteran

I remember them both, a couple of real whack jobs, they deserve what they got!

• Like Like x 2
  5. EastUS1

EastUS1 Veteran

#16365 EastUS1, Jan 11, 2017 at 2:33 PM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017 at 2:48 PM
    Jeepney said:
    Hmmm. Must make for quite a sex life, huh?

That frankly fails to surprise at any level.

No matter really. We all make our own choices in life as to who we are and what we do. Good luck with yours, and best wishes for such clearly consummate "success" in all your life's endeavors. Perhaps someday you will even become able to upgrade yourself beyond the lyrical level of a "Blowup doll"...Who knows? ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. EastUS1

EastUS1 Veteran

#16366 EastUS1, Jan 11, 2017 at 3:24 PM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017 at 4:30 PM
    WeAAsles: Oh you're an angry little fellow aren't you? What's the matter? Is that seat in the cockpit too close to the yoke for you? Not enough air circling up there?

While I am and have always been a proponent of sharing work group concerns, in that all of us are indeed in this together...kindly explain to me your/ANY "wisdom" in intruding into another group's thread and offering nothing more than infantile insults as an utterly inept "defense" of a proven village idiot within your group? For myself; other work groups' threads aren't my proper areas to intrude into. Per: "We really should talk to each other once in awhile."...? I'd suggest that be left to any/all actual adults within your group to undertake in more formal settings, especially if we're to now assume you to be some sad semblance of a "diplomat" here. ;)

Dariencc best summed this up: "Ever wonder why you don't see Claxon, East and the other USAPA members popping off on the F/A, Fleet Service and Mechanic threads and expounding on how wrong they are? We all have friends in those groups and have some basic knowledge of the various issues.

The reason is because we are smart enough to know what we don't know." You obviously are NOT "smart enough" to "know what" YOU "don't know", so give that some additional "thought" if you can manage such a feat. I'll again gently suggest the Grow Up option.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. luvthe9

luvthe9 Veteran

Saw on CNBC we are the worst airline, just glad to see we're keeping the AWA spirit alive:) Although American was nothing to write home about anyway

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

Interestingly pathetic little diatribe you wrote there as an attempt to both belittle me and "force" a response so you can carry on your fun battles with individuals now that the Nic Fit is over.

And as a Peter Pan fan I'm not interested in growing up. Growing up could mean I have to become a fuddy duddy like you, and I REALLY am not interested in being you.

Now I'll try this again.

Happy New Year to you. BYE.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  9. luvthe9

luvthe9 Veteran

Americans version 700UW:)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Claxon

Claxon Veteran

Parker only knows the america west model. Advantage is cheaper labor, lousier service, higher fees. He could take a year long vacation, and the operation would run just fine without him.
    Scott Kirby is itching to show up his former boss, and he will.
    Meanwhile, Parker has spent millions on expensive stock, neglecting debt.
    Just like Wolf.........

11. Claxon

Claxon Veteran

Soon, west f/o s will fly with senior east Captain Valerie Wells. They will address her with the respect she deserves, and face the fact that she is a fantastic pilot and crew member.
    Nice try west pilots, to diminish her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Claxon

Claxon Veteran

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. WeAAsles

WeAAsles Veteran

Claxon I never questioned or asked even once why you banded together to protect your seniority. These guys who've said it are 100% right. I don't understand it and it's not my business. And I actually said congratulations to you on the issue finally being solved.

My first comment on this thread was just to inform that 700UW was gone, why he was gone and that he wasn't off licking any wounds.

Anyway. Again don't know how many times I have to say it until some of the other guys get it? Or maybe they just don't want to get it.

In all sincerity congratulations again. I have a feeling that the way it is now is probably the way it always should have been.

And in your shoes I would have fought like the Devil right along with you.

Always safe flying to you.

14. luvthe9

luvthe9 Veteran