2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
nic4us said:
Once again a total lack of understanding of what has happened.

What the judges did was throw the scab union out of the ring for using low blows.

So, we have three groups, two airlines and two lists.  

When the BOA publishes their award, there will be plenty of complaints, particularly from the scab union supporters, who, like yourself, have no idea of the situation they are in.

Oh, and BTW, didn't the contracts in place say uscaba would have a seat at the arbitration panel?  and did the judges not change that part of the contract?
Still wrecklessly useing the scab word, and claiming superior knowledge. Swift.
Oh, you claim Grabber and Buyme rewrote the protocol agreement. OK.

Reactions: 5 people
nic4us said:
Once again a total lack of understanding of what has happened.

What the judges did was throw the scab union out of the ring for using low blows.

So, we have three groups, two airlines and two lists.  

When the BOA publishes their award, there will be plenty of complaints, particularly from the scab union supporters, who, like yourself, have no idea of the situation they are in.

Oh, and BTW, didn't the contracts in place say uscaba would have a seat at the arbitration panel?  and did the judges not change that part of the contract? 
3 proposed lists, viewable on the APA website. Cheers! 

Reactions: 3 people
luvthe9 said:
Massive upgrades, new hires wide body, one year captains, free to change bases ........... No money going to Marty, no 675 ties........no scab history.

Best of all cupcake..........NO NIC....... No run along and do a few more laps in the fishbowl!

Get it now junior?

Get it?  I already got "it"...."it" being a position within LCC that has a far better career earnings expectation than yours.

My bet is the BOA sees fair and equitable, as keeping it that way.

Are you sure no money is going to Marty?  Seems to me the 9th ruled just the opposite.

Reactions: 4 people
nic4us said:

Get it?  I already got "it"...."it" being a position within LCC that has a far better career earnings expectation than yours.

Are you sure no money is going to Marty?  Seems to me the 9th ruled just the opposite.
Had we stayed US Airways, there would not have been a contract for many years, giving the west very little in the way of  career expectations. Just something to consider. Happy New Year!

nevergiveup said:
Had we stayed US Airways, there would not have been a contract for many years, giving the west very little in the way of  career expectations. Just something to consider. Happy New Year!

I have considered that, and it is my point.

Contract 2004 was far superior than LOA93, and I as an A320 captain on contract 2004 would have made more money than my east counterpart by far, even considering they MIGHT make it into wide body LOA93 pay.

In other words, the lack of a new contract gave the West a far superior career earnings expectation than the east.

A West captain made around $30k more than an east captain, and $70k more than an east F/O.

and....Happy New Year to you

nic4us said:

Sure junior, everyone I know wanted to work for AWA because they had "far better career expectations" !........remember AWA was a pilots LAST choice of employment.

You must be starting the celebration early............Happy New Year son!

nic4us said:
I have considered that, and it is my point.

Contract 2004 was far superior than LOA93, and I as an A320 captain on contract 2004 would have made more money than my east counterpart by far, even considering they MIGHT make it into wide body LOA93 pay.

In other words, the lack of a new contract gave the West a far superior career earnings expectation than the east.

A West captain made around $30k more than an east captain, and $70k more than an east F/O.

and....Happy New Year to you
Well, it is all about you...

How about your F/Os with 10 years sitting bottom reserve on an A320, with no hope of movement until Fall?

Good news for you and cb-it's over! We're just waiting on final solution. 2016, the year you guys can finally move on, if you want to.

Happy New Year to all of us.

nevergiveup said:
3 proposed lists, viewable on the APA website. Cheers! 
Wow.  Sure, 3 PROPOSED lists.  If you wonder....here's what one set of arbitrators and learned counsel Freund thought of ONE of those "proposals"....

In the matter of: Preliminary Arbitration Board APA/USAPA/AA (December 17, 2014)

ARBITRATOR JAVITS: All three lists. I guess the gravamen of the questions is are you then putting yourself in the place of Nicolau, are you the new Nicolau because you are proposing a list which may not reflect Nicolau's list? ….. And American pilots. And, therefore, you're making a proposal, which may be different than what Nicolau had in mind and issued back in '07.

MR. FREUND (in closing): As the Chairman put it so nicely in his questioning of Jess Pauley, what the US -- what the East Committee, the US Airways Committee, the USAPA Committee, call it what you want, what it wants to do is to put itself in the place of George Nicolau and redo what George did in 2007.

Pi brat said:
Well, it is all about you...

How about your F/Os with 10 years sitting bottom reserve on an A320, with no hope of movement until Fall?

Good news for you and cb-it's over! We're just waiting on final solution. 2016, the year you guys can finally move on, if you want to.

Happy New Year to all of us.

Don't worry Pi.  We WILL have movement soon.  Fall?  2017?  Who knows. 

It will be OVER when the BOA delivers the new AA pilot seniority list.  DONE.  No "do-overs".  No more "new unions" that bring the "gold standard".  FINAL & BINDING.

Happy New Year to all of US.  2016 will no doubt bring a lot of interesting changes.

luvthe9 said:
Sure junior, everyone I know wanted to work for AWA because they had "far better career expectations" !........remember AWA was a pilots LAST choice of employment.

You must be starting the celebration early............Happy New Year son!
Oh Johnny Boy....WYE must you attempt to goad the Army of Leonidas?  This is 2016.  The year of a completed American Airlines Combined Seniority List.  One that you don't get a "do-over".  Remember.....FINAL & BINDING.

cactusboy53 said:
Oh Johnny Boy....WYE must you attempt to goad the Army of Leonidas?  This is 2016.  The year of a completed American Airlines Combined Seniority List.  One that you don't get a "do-over".  Remember.....FINAL & BINDING.
If it was final and binding you would be able to bid CLT, PHL, and DCA. It may or may not be used by the arbitrators. We will know this summer, and should be using it by 2025.

cactusboy53 said:
.....WYE must you attempt to goad the Army of Leonidas?  ........

Umm...Possibly because your purely fantasized, pwecious widdle "Army" has been and remains such a dependable source of good laughs?

Reactions: 1 person
EastUS1 said:

Umm...Possibly because your purely fantasized, pwecious widdle "Army" has been and remains such a dependable source of good laughs?
  • KILLED THE DATE OF HIRE SCHEME....................................................................................................CHECK, VERIFIED
  • KILLING USAPA AND TAKING ITS REMAINING FUNDS...........................................................................CHECK, IN PROCESS
  • HOLDING THOSE RESPONSIBLE LEGALLY, MONETARILY (CRIMINALLY?)..........................................CHECK, IN PROCESS
  • SUCCESSFULLY SUING USAPA FOR A DFR BREACH...........................................................................CHECK, VERIFIED
  • GETTING A SEAT AT THE SLI TABLE.....................................................................................................CHECK, VERIFIED
  • GETTING APA TO SEE THE WISDOM & NECESSITY OF USING THE NICOLAU LIST............................CHECK, VERIFIED
  • GETTING THE PER-ARBITRATION PANEL TO SEE USAPA'S EVIL SCHEME.........................................CHECK, VERIFIED
  • WATCHING YOU TWIST IN THE WIND AND CHALLENGE US TO DOG FIGHTS...........................DOUBLE CHECK & VERIFIED
Hang in there Dude, the fun is just beginning.

Reactions: 2 people
cactusboy53 said:

• KILLED THE DATE OF HIRE SCHEME....................................................................................................CHECK, VERIFIED
  • KILLING USAPA AND TAKING ITS REMAINING FUNDS...........................................................................CHECK, IN PROCESS
  • HOLDING THOSE RESPONSIBLE LEGALLY, MONETARILY (CRIMINALLY?)..........................................CHECK, IN PROCESS
  • SUCCESSFULLY SUING USAPA FOR A DFR BREACH...........................................................................CHECK, VERIFIED
  • GETTING A SEAT AT THE SLI TABLE.....................................................................................................CHECK, VERIFIED
  • GETTING APA TO SEE THE WISDOM & NECESSITY OF USING THE NICOLAU LIST............................CHECK, VERIFIED
  • GETTING THE PER-ARBITRATION PANEL TO SEE USAPA'S EVIL SCHEME.........................................CHECK, VERIFIED
  • WATCHING YOU TWIST IN THE WIND AND CHALLENGE US TO DOG FIGHTS...........................DOUBLE CHECK & VERIFIED
Hang in there Dude, the fun is just beginning.

Delaying nic for 10 years..................................................................................................................check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts