2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cactusboy53 said:

I really don't give a rip if it's mentioned in the PA, ASAP, AQP or STHU. 

I am more than pleased that 2 of the 3 parties recognize it as the beginning point for the LUS pilot group.  I am more than pleased that the Nicolau Seniority list is the ONLY legal combined list delivered to and accepted by the company.  I am more than pleased that the BOA knows intimately all of the steps that AAA & USAPA have done to secure a DFR for the exclusion of a seniority list that is the product of a process that ALL parties agreed to.  I am more than pleased to know that USAPA's DFR is out in the open for EVERYONE to see.  I am more than pleased to know that USAPA can NO LONGER spend its remaining funds FREELY.

I'll be more than pleased if the Nicolau List is the starting point as directed by the Board of Arbitrators.  Here's today's question:
  • If the Nicolau Seniority List IS the starting point as directed by the BOA, will you NOW HONOR and ABIDE by the product of a process that you have agreed to?
Never mind.  We already know that you kids will FIGHT this to the grave.  The GOOD NEWS, you ask?  You won't be able to use the money of the America West pilots!  Maybe you can start up some cute little legal group and give it a COOL name!  Sorry, the Army of Leonidas is already taken, and I believe our ties are copy written.

Good luck...(NOT).
How did your committee figure the longevity component of it's proposal when the guy sitting beside me on the Nic has 13 less years LOS than me? Used ours, right? Integrity in action.

Reactions: 4 people
Pi brat said:
I don't know, it's quite a race between the two.

Permit me some larger degree of generosity there. I'll grant any amount of sad little children who actually could, ever at all, somehow manage to fantasize themselves as heroic "spartan soldiers" in some purely Fantasyland "army"/"war" equal credit....I won't even further address the "battle"-tested-"knights"/"patriots"/"dire wolves"/whatever nonsense.

Reactions: 3 people
Claxon said:
http://youtu.be/Ue401clx-ZI
Check out the psychotic duo of Peeper and Anger and the silencers on their pistols.
Capn Aux must have had one very hallucinogenic upbringing.

They should get in touch with project wingman.

Reactions: 1 person
CB thinks he's the new "very end" judge and the new "INTEGRITY teacher".

When he uses CAPITAL LETTERS.. he thinks we will take his assumptions seriously.

Repent for thus sayeth the CB.

cactusboy53 said:
I LOVE the smell of DESPERATION this early in 2016. Big smiles Johnny Boy!!
Can smell that PHX desperation all the way out east.........you should eve happy we saved you at least your in the fishbowl and not on the street. Smile flounder!

Phoenix said:
When he uses CAPITAL LETTERS.. he thinks we will take his assumptions seriously.
He is on the verge on a massive breakdown

Reactions: 2 people
Phoenix said:

Yea, real "INTEGRITY".....................not!

Hey Cactusboy
Hey Dave,

Watch out what you post. They know who you are.
Attorneys are advised. Hope you have deep pockets .

Good luck

Marty

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusboy53

Here's the important thing: As new USAPA pilots we must all be informed and remain informed.

If you want to find out what is going on, call USAPA's hotline. The phone number is: (877) 678-7272. If the line quality is sub-standard, move to the next pay phone and try the number again. Keep trying, because informed is empowered. If it takes 200-300 calls a day, stay informed!!!!

For those of you that are not involved in this event but have a merger on the horizon, you should call too to understand the dynamics.

Did you get the line "you better have deep pockets"..............this is going to be fun to watch

cactusboy53 said:
I LOVE the smell of DESPERATION this early in 2016. .....

A rather strangely acquired taste, but likely a good coping device for "you'se"....umm....perhaps you should instead just ask someone to change the water in the "Fishbowl" for something a bit more fresh, and perhaps even with some actual O2 still present in it......

nevergiveup said:
I recall the west got a seat long before USAPA was found guilty of DFR.

You may be correct, I have forgotten the exact timeline, but we were waiting for a decision from the 9th.

I will restate...The West got a seat at the table, because the former bargaining agent was guilty of violating its DFR to the West class, and all parties involved (ie. the company, the Arbs, and the APA) knew it and were not about to collude with the same violation and taint the process.

Claxon said:
Go get one of your other pals to come on. You pretty much spew the same brainless rants over and over.

I get the feeling numerous former posters will pay a visit soon enough.

I also get the feeling you are not going to like why they show back up.

Pi brat said:
Cb,Cb, Cb...you know what your problem is? You only want to follow the agreements that you like. You want to ignore the transition agreement and MOU. Did you catch on C&R where I got one of you former MEC members/current seniority committee members to acknowledge that even if we'd stayed in ALPA, the TA and ALPA policy would have allowed us to be in exactly the same position that we are in today?

You slithered out of the MOU. You admitted that neither you are any west NAC member made any mention of the MOU being illegal prior to the vote on it. That was a scumbag move and you own it.

The scumbag move is to write an MOU that is illegal and discriminates against members you have a duty to represent.

Frankly, what the former bargaining agent did during its tenure was one rung on the labor ladder below a picket line crossing scab, and YOU OWN IT!

Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.