2015 Pilot Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cactusboy53 said:
Did I strike a nerve, Clax-hole? Boo hoo.
No, it is pretty pathetic everyone comes here, and it is lonely Koresh and his holier than thou position.
What happened to Spinthis? Did he get fired? I would even welcome that rag Prechillil over your repetitive blather.

Reactions: 4 people
nic4us said:
Wrong conclusion.

The West has a seat at the table, not because we have 3 lists, not because of Nicolau, and not because there are 3 pilot groups.

The West has a seat at the table because the former bargaining agent was guilty of a DFR violation for not representing its West class members.

The only possible way to get a fair and equitable outcome as required by McCaskill/Bond is to have all parties represented.

So, we have 2 companies merging, two pilot groups merging, and the only accepted system seniority list covering all LCC pilots is the Nicolau award.
I recall the west got a seat long before USAPA was found guilty of DFR.

Claxon said:
Go get one of your other pals to come on. You pretty much spew the same brainless rants over and over.
No NIC this year Davey boy.............still big smiles

Wye did not take our offer

Reactions: 3 people
Claxon said:
No, it is pretty pathetic everyone comes here, and it is lonely Koresh and his holier than thou position.
What happened to Spinthis? Did he get fired? I would even welcome that rag Prechillil over your repetitive blather.
Spin had other things to do. I drew the long straw to continue to teach you ethics, manners, INTEGRITY, and probably humility too. I must say on a PASS/FAIL basis you're not doing too well in ANY category.

Try harder.

Reactions: 2 people
Claxon said:

We all miss our favorite scab........Fodase. Aka the goat man

cactusboy53 said:
Spin had other things to do. I drew the long straw to continue to teach you ethics, manners, INTEGRITY, and probably humility too.....

So how is it even possible that "you'se" are too much of an utterly pathetic wimp to even accept a recreational flying wager, mighty "spartan"? Please do feel perfectly free to "teach" us all proper "manners" by personal example son....So? ;)  Yeah, yeah, we all know: "sputter/stammer/bluster...but, but this is Sparta!" 

Please DO make immediate arrangements to personally "teach" even my poor self some proper "humility" at "you'se" earliest convenience. ;)

Sigh....Most impressive indeed. Keep your T-shirts and ties kid. We all know just what sad little jokes "you'se" truly are.

As always; thanks for the dependable laughs, "spartan" kiddies.

Grow Up.

Reactions: 2 people
cactusboy53 said:
Spin had other things to do. I drew the long straw to continue to teach you ethics, manners, INTEGRITY, and probably humility too. I must say on a PASS/FAIL basis you're not doing too well in ANY category.
Try harder.
What a massive tool bag.

I would rather watch your other insane pal Tony Anger make a fool of himself

cactusboy53 said:
The ONLY reason that the AWA pilots have experienced career loss is because the US Air pilots REFUSED to abide by the product of an agreement that ALL PARTIES agreed to.  That makes you a cheat and a thief.  Pretty simple stuff.

Cb,Cb, Cb...you know what your problem is? You only want to follow the agreements that you like. You want to ignore the transition agreement and MOU. Did you catch on C&R where I got one of you former MEC members/current seniority committee members to acknowledge that even if we'd stayed in ALPA, the TA and ALPA policy would have allowed us to be in exactly the same position that we are in today?

You slithered out of the MOU. You admitted that neither you are any west NAC member made any mention of the MOU being illegal prior to the vote on it. That was a scumbag move and you own it.

cactusboy53 said:

Try harder.
You'd have to have in integrity to teach it. You don't. You are a hypocrite.

http://youtu.be/Ue401clx-ZI

Check out the psychotic duo of Peeper and Anger and the silencers on their pistols.
Capn Aux must have had one very hallucinogenic upbringing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts