2nd quarter loss doesn't matter - and Doug is doing ....WHAT?

Apollo was bought by Galileo which is owned by Travelport(which owns Orbitz as well) which merged with Worldspan (Delta's system).
I thought worldspan was NW's system.

like when I book a sabre booking for AA the record locator for the pnr is the record locator for AA. If I book a record in SABRE for another airline my sabre locator will not be the the locator for the other airliner.

In worldspan when I book NW the record locator is the record locator for NW.

like when I book a sabre booking for AA the record locator for the pnr is the record locator for AA. If I book a record in SABRE for another airline my sabre locator will not be the the locator for the other airliner.

Actually the only time you get to keep a "common" PNR is when its available on both systems. While US SabreSonic is also used by Hawaiian, Midwest, Frontier, American, Mesa, and a few others.. I've seen some F9, YV, and HA PNRs come back and sometimes it doesn't *shrug*

Worldspan is actually a mix of NW, DL, and, TW, which used to be called PARS. I've worked on both Worldspan (PARS) and Sabre and man what a difference from this QIK/Shares poopoo. Worldspan actually has one of the best help/reference systems of any.

Worldspan is actually a mix of NW, DL, and, TW, which used to be called PARS. I've worked on both Worldspan (PARS) and Sabre and man what a difference from this QIK/Shares poopoo. Worldspan actually has one of the best help/reference systems of any.
Yes, Worldspan has some nice help functions but they're helpdesk sucks, I think it's in Romania or somewhere in Southeast Europe.

My agency just transitioned from SABRE to worldspan. I kinda preferred SABRE, sometimes I have trouble storing fares when it's the last few seats. If I pop over to sabre and book the same seats I can get a fare to store but for some reason it doesnt store in worldspan. Other than it's a great system. I am sure you'd be pleased as punch to be using it rather than shares/QIK.

Latest posts