3 days until...GOP......"DOOMSDAY"

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Question;

How many Electoral votes does...HI/CA/OR/WA/MN/IA/WI/IL/MI/NY/NJ/DE/MD/DC/VT/ME/MA/RI/ and CT give to Obama ??

Answer..234(Rock hard..NO question, NO waiting for Indies to break...... electoral votes)

NOW,

That means that Johnny Mac...has to "run the table" on the following states that BO is LEADING in
NV/CO/NM/PA/VA/NH/OH/NC.

You noticed I'm sure, that I didn't mention MO or FL.

So,....................GOPers,..Keep HOPEING........Keep PRAYING.....keep RUBBING your lucky rabbits foot,.............Watch all the Sean (HATEFUL) Hannity(in the next 3 days) that you can possibly watch......Light extra candles in CHURCH(Catholics only)....get you FORTUNE told......WHATEVER.

Just know that the Circus train :mf_boff: :mf_boff: is LEAVING for Wasilla Alaska....BRIGHT and EARLY on Wednesday morning !

PS,

If that young TEENAGER...Levi Johnson........EVER MARRIES (Doe eyed) Bristol Palin, just because shes Knocked Up,.................He OUT of his MIND !!!!

(Levi,......Do the Right thing,.............Spend LOTS of time with, and Support $$$ your son) !!!

Question;

If that young TEENAGER...Levi Johnson........EVER MARRIES (Doe eyed) Bristol Palin, just because shes Knocked Up,.................He OUT of his MIND !!!!

(Levi,......Do the Right thing,.............Spend LOTS of time with, and Support $$$ your son) !!!

That has what to do with the election Bears?

I prefer to wait until the actual votes are counted.

I wouln't be surprised by an Obama landslide, neither would I be surprised if John McCain is the next President

Piney,

Knowing that you're just a "stones throw" away from Atlantic City,..I'm Positive that If you drove down there this afternoon, and plunked down a Thousand Buckeroos, that you could get Astronomical Odds on your Investment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of FACTS if I may;

1. John McCain is a GOOD man !!!

2. John McCain's Campaign is ....TOAST !!

3. Palin has an Abuse of Power Investigation....waiting for her when she Arrives in Alaska, on Wed. 11/5

As "Joe Friday" use to say,..................."Just the Facts M'aam, ...just the FACTS".

A couple of FACTS if I may;

1. John McCain is a GOOD man !!!

2. John McCain's Campaign is ....TOAST !!

3. Palin has an Abuse of Power Investigation....waiting for her when she Arrives in Alaska, on Wed. 11/5

1) Yes he is. Both Obama and McCain are good men who would make good presidents. What has bothered me over the years is this almost pathological need for some people to demonize the other guy.

2)After seeing him on SNL I think deep down he knows he's not getting the keys to the Oval Office.

3)That to me was much more serious than her husbands ties to the AIP.

Question;

How many Electoral votes does...HI/CA/OR/WA/MN/IA/WI/IL/MI/NY/NJ/DE/MD/DC/VT/ME/MA/RI/ and CT give to Obama ??

Answer..234(Rock hard..NO question, NO waiting for Indies to break...... electoral votes)

NOW,

That means that Johnny Mac...has to "run the table" on the following states that BO is LEADING in
NV/CO/NM/PA/VA/NH/OH/NC.

You noticed I'm sure, that I didn't mention MO or FL.

So,....................GOPers,..Keep HOPEING........Keep PRAYING.....keep RUBBING your lucky rabbits foot,.............Watch all the Sean (HATEFUL) Hannity(in the next 3 days) that you can possibly watch......Light extra candles in CHURCH(Catholics only)....get you FORTUNE told......WHATEVER.

Just know that the Circus train :mf_boff: :mf_boff: is LEAVING for Wasilla Alaska....BRIGHT and EARLY on Wednesday morning !

PS,

DELL,
This is my Profound wish for you.
I Don't want a BO..romp.

I WANT your boy(johnny Mac) to win OH/PA/MO/IN/NC/FL :up:

I'll take the "bed rock" Blue states,..+..the (new) Blue states of CO...NV...and VIRGINIA,(which I sincerely believe WILL all go BLUE.

Do the MATH....DELL, and get back to me with the electoral totals of;
HI/CA/OR/WA/NV/CO/NM/MN/WI/IA/IL/MI/VT/NH/ME/MA/RI/CT/NY/NJ/DE/MD/DCA/ and VIRGINIA !!!

DELL,
This is my Profound wish for you.
I Don't want a BO..romp.

I WANT your boy(johnny Mac) to win OH/PA/MO/IN/NC/FL :up:

I'll take the "bed rock" Blue states,..+..the (new) Blue states of CO...NV...and VIRGINIA,(which I sincerely believe WILL all go BLUE.

Do the MATH....DELL, and get back to me with the electoral totals of;
HI/CA/OR/WA/NV/CO/NM/MN/WI/IA/IL/MI/VT/NH/ME/MA/RI/CT/NY/NJ/DE/MD/DCA/ and VIRGINIA !!!

Yeah baby....