3 TWU Groups Had Enough

700UW said:
I am sorry Bogey, but fa la la la is a POS and I cant stand when someone posts lies about me and his anti-union venom.

He will pollute another thread.
PoS? 

LoL. 

Hypocrite much?

As I recall just the other day you stated you hoped I had "deep pockets" and that you were going to take me to a "higher authority".  You stated I would share the same fate as Timothy..... yet here we are.

Unlike you though I am not going to make threats or run to the moderators (juvenile), I am just going to forget it, honestly I have such a low opinion of you what you think really does not matter.

Have a good day.

Reactions: 1 person
La Li Lu Le Lo said:
PoS? 

LoL. 

Hypocrite much?

As I recall just the other day you stated you hoped I had "deep pockets" and that you were going to take me to a "higher authority".  You stated I would share the same fate as Timothy..... yet here we are.

Unlike you though I am not going to make threats or run to the moderators (juvenile), I am just going to forget it, honestly I have such a low opinion of you what you think really does not matter.

Have a good day.
His bark is much louder than his bite.  He's just a high school bully trying to scare people away.  You called his bluff and he never delivered, imagine that...

Reactions: 1 person

Latest posts