321 deliveries this year

Weight restricted flight and yes DCA gets it's share of A321s but I don't believe I have ever seen a scheduled DCA-PHX/LAS A321 flight but it's possible for the A321 to fly into DCA from PHX/LAS.
I've worked the 321 between BOS and PHX and we weren't restricted. I'm sure since they've added seats that on some days there may be an issue but I don't see why DCA-PHX would be an issue unless it has to do with the runway in DCA. Now PHX-CUN could maybe become an issue because if they have to take the long way it's a long flight. Who know though, the new deliveries maybe they will have the more powerful engines.

I've worked the 321 between BOS and PHX and we weren't restricted. I'm sure since they've added seats that on some days there may be an issue but I don't see why DCA-PHX would be an issue unless it has to do with the runway in DCA. Now PHX-CUN could maybe become an issue because if they have to take the long way it's a long flight. Who know though, the new deliveries maybe they will have the more powerful engines.

I have commuted on the A321 flight from PHX to BOS getting in at 11pm a lot...I'm saying the flights out of DCA NOT INTO but OUT OF DCA are weight restricted due to the runway size and they are required to take 1000 LBS out for each knot of wind. Maybe someone can correct me on this for the CLP numbers but I believe it's 1000 LBS.

Oh no! MCI-DCA on an A321!!

What will the poor Republic flight attendants do if we take back that route!!

img-flightattendant.jpg