340's and China

US1YFARE - we know US can't do anything right in your book. You should buy stock, get elected to the board and then shut the company down through liquidation. You will be happy at that time.

US1YFARE - we get it - you hate tempe and don't fly US anymore. - we get it - maybe its your approach as to why tempe didn't wish to work with you.

I'm not blaming every customer or employee. There are sometimes a group of customers and employees you can never make happy - its those that are not worth spending time on - its a waste of energy since you can never get them to see anything positive or admit that anything is improving. If I were in management I would focus on the individuals who actually enjoy the product and want to work hard for the company.

If I were in management I would focus on the individuals who actually enjoy the product

A good way to convince oneself that everything is fine and no improvements needed...after all, the only customers that matter are the ones that "enjoy the product".....
and want to work hard for the company.

And pay bottom of the barrel wages/benefits.....

Jim

JCW,

Do you have Doug Colored Glasses on?

Everything that West management has touched on the East side of the operation has gone into the toilet.

I can type for hours about how the service and reliability of this airline has gone to crap since he took over.

You cant be that blind, can you?

I'm not blind - I just think constant complaining doesn't make anything better. - If you don't have a negative attitude on this board you are basically attacked and assumed to be drinking the kool aide.

I'm not blind - I just think constant complaining doesn't make anything better. - If you don't have a negative attitude on this board you are basically attacked and assumed to be drinking the kool aide.

You probably are not blind, but you do, indeed a lot, confuse complaints with a negative attitude.

Additionally, accusing a customer is not taking the "proper attitude", while not unknown, is usually found attached to loser corporations, a defining symptom, in fact.

typical DoUgIe loving westie blaming the customer. it's absolutely pitiful. and a reflection of your corporate culture.

the reason that so many complain is because so many care. this isn't a difficult concept...you don't even have to be "conceptual" to understand it.

it's humbling for me to even consider the existence of the FFOCUS organization. you westies (hereafter DoUgIe lovers is implied) scoff at frequent flyers as if they are the enemy. how misguided. another reflection of your corporate culture.

it's humbling for me to hear the complaints of colleagues who are rightfully pi$$ed and powerless to DoUgIe and his gang from ametuer high as they rape this airline, its employees and customers. they brag about securing $0.03 bags of pretzels while simultaneously eliminating common sense ammenities. how backwards. another reflection of your corporate culture.

it's humbling for me to hear and read the legitimate complaints of our customers. it means they care. you don't understand that, never will. you just tell them to fly another airline. what a disgrace. another reflection of your corporate culture.

complaining, particularly at the level experienced on these boards, is indicative of CONCERN and a desire for change!!

yet DoUgIe and the rest of his underqualified cohorts sip cocktails and "conceptualize" all things profound...perhaps, the swoosh?

i wish they would not only conceptualize, but actualize their much delayed departure from this airline.

Latest posts