821 F/A's take early out

What is the senority range? What is the date of hire for the most junior one to take the leave?

The IFS page on Delta Net
I am not sure what the numbers are for other departments. Any idea the
total?

A friend of mine attended a meeting on Thursday and it was stated that approximately 3,000 systemwide had taken the voluntary package.

2BnB

I bet it's a good thing for AFA(meaning the early outs), because there were probably more NO-Union votes in that mix, as YES votes, due in large part to their seniority.

If DL shrinks the DL F/A group, coupled with an Unshrunk NW group, that just increases the odds of an "overall" YES vote.

(Unless, DL(only) votes yes in the first go around. Either way, it WILL be a Victory for the NW F/a's, AND the progressive minded DL F/A's)

UNION...YES !!!

Wow,

I'm not sure, which "event" will be sweeter ?

1. DEL-DUH finally gets Unionized against "their" wishes, :up: :up:

Or

2. The MASSIVE A$$-Kicking that the Republicans ARE gonna take, on(Nov) Election Night. :up: :up:

A friend of mine attended a meeting on Thursday and it was stated that approximately 3,000 systemwide had taken the voluntary package.

2BnB
Thanks for the update. Good news. From what I understand the minimum
amount of years was 10. I haven't seen any breakdowns of seniority.

NHBB. Nice try to spin a positive thread into something bitter.
You honestly don't expect NW to downsize before this Merger?

Thanks for the update. Good news. From what I understand the minimum
amount of years was 10. I haven't seen any breakdowns of seniority.

NHBB. Nice try to spin a positive thread into something bitter.
You honestly don't expect NW to downsize before this Merger?
Northwest has already downsized. F/A's were already offered early outs, ramp, csr, reservations all downsized and/or outsourced.
Maintenance is operating leaner then they should, with many no nothings used as bodies to meet the FAA requirements.

The only downsizing they'll be doing is bean counters and paper pushers.

Northwest has already downsized. F/A's were already offered early outs, ramp, csr, reservations all downsized and/or outsourced.
Maintenance is operating leaner then they should, with many no nothings used as bodies to meet the FAA requirements.

The only downsizing they'll be doing is bean counters and paper pushers.
I hear they're looking to get rid of more...... :down: