Judge Rules NWA F/A's Have Right To Strike

This is where I think AFA messed up, though. First of all, they made an announcement to the public before even telling the flight attendants, many of whom found out through the media. Secondly, in my opinion, they should have simply told the flight attendants that AFA is monitoring the terror threat and has tentatively put off any CHAOS action until after the 25th. Now they've locked themselves into the delay, and given the company time to appeal today's ruling, even though it seems the trans-Atlantic terror threats have pretty much blown over. Now the company has eight days to plan. Now, mind you, there's not a lot NWA can do because it has to recall furloughees before hiring scabs, but AFA has painted its members into a corner.
They get a phone call working or striking, and move on down the list. That is if NWA follows it. They could do what they want and let the union fight it out later as well.

They get a phone call working or striking, and move on down the list. That is if NWA follows it. They could do what they want and let the union fight it out later as well.
Doesn't work like that. They have to get a certified letter or it's not a recall.

Robbed that was his claim, but with the tall tales he likes to tell I have my reservations regarding the truth!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

local 12 proud,

Speaking of that "walking disease" PTO, none of us ever considered this;

That PTO is really....."Dougie Stealin" :shock: :shock

NH/BB's

I am not! (and if you say that again, I'll have my little Ausie shepard bite you in the ankle) ;)

Is CSAR actually PTO? Based on this reply it certainly looks that way...

*edited to add: You should really check which name you are logged in under when you reply... *

uh, Dude, It was a joke......
Nah...
they are the same person. He's just confused sometimes as to which screen name he is using. Funny how PTO was on the other night, and didn't leave a comment...hmmm how out of character. Oh yea thats right, he's Csar this week. Like I said funny how they disappear and reappear at the same time. note to self...the personality is the same....egotistical.

Nah...
they are the same person. He's just confused sometimes as to which screen name he is using. Funny how PTO was on the other night, and didn't leave a comment...hmmm how out of character. Oh yea thats right, he's Csar this week. Like I said funny how they disappear and reappear at the same time. note to self...the personality is the same....egotistical.
Damnit...The jig is up! They're on to us, squiggly!
David Lettermans top 10 lists of PTO's REAL identity:
10.)Csar Gyrene
09.)Felix the Cat
08.)Doug Steenland
07.)Jimmy Hoffa
06.)Larry the Cable Guy
05.)Frodo Baggins
04.)The second shooter from the grassy noel
03.) :ph34r:
02.)Del Femine
01.)satan

Back