A.M.F.A. support at the line stations?

Or they threaten to kick over a bee-hive if paid less skill premium than an AMT and then when that doesn't happen, the bee-hive is not only never kicked over, it never existed to begin with.

Your in the same hive as me, sure didn't see you try to "tee it up" and give it a swift kick in 2001.

There was and is no hive and you know it.

Wrong. It improved your wage within your skill set we were facing at that time and it as well improved Crew Chief and Inspector pay by 25 cents due to the A&P's in the shops who would have been paid more than the Crew Chiefs in the areas they are staffed. So I say it worked, but believe what you wish... ;)

Funny guy, ignores me yet takes the time to respond. You AMFA guys are amazing. lol
Anomaly its your 1 month birthday with over 300 post you are the fakest loser ive ever seen on these boards. Know one can claim to be the biggest liar or fake you WIN. Fake to the core, liar to the biggest degree. And if you think im tuff behind my computer PM me ill let your fake talking lying butt anything you want. Are you a mobster teamster thug gonna send the goon squad after me HAHAHA

Reactions: 1 person
Anomaly its your 1 month birthday with over 300 post you are the fakest loser ive ever seen on these boards. Know one can claim to be the biggest liar or fake you WIN. Fake to the core, liar to the biggest degree. And if you think im tuff behind my computer PM me ill let your fake talking lying butt anything you want. Are you a mobster teamster thug gonna send the goon squad after me HAHAHA

Like I said, you AMFA guys amaze me.

at least we dont lie about who or what we are. You on the other hand misrepresent and lie about who and what you are, just a common liar

YOU SIR ARE A COMMON LIAR.

That s*** just cracks me up.

It means you are stupefied and don't know what else to say. Aint that right?

Where are all teamster organizers in SAN. Not that they would be given the time of day but I thought anamoly feels they are better than AMFA and the twu so I guess SAN doesn't count too much in the teamster's goal of assisting the twu.

Reactions: 1 person
Where are all teamster organizers in SAN. Not that they would be given the time of day but I thought anamoly feels they are better than AMFA and the twu so I guess SAN doesn't count too much in the teamster's goal of assisting the twu.

Teamsters get a warm reception in JFK? Still
no teamster reps in SAN.

Anamoly, not slamming the twu for bringing back
another concessionary t/a? Guess the teamsters
are the same as the twu.

Go AMFA!

Reactions: 2 people
I would venture to say that if there were an AMFA vs. TWU vote, the percentage would resemble the voting results on the T/A...

Anamoly and speedie,

Update on the Line for AMFA.

Just had a guy transfer from AFW to SAN and
he signed an AMFA card. Still no teamster presence
in SAN.

Uhhh, thanks, I guess? Is this a request for me to forward this info to the Teamster organizers? Are you going to start reporting each and every new person who signs a card? I am not sure of your request? But again, thanks for the info.

What about it? Did bankruptcy stop the ibt from attacking AMFA at UAL? No.

Agreed. However the question was; "not slamming the twu for bringing back
another concessionary t/a?" My answer is bankruptcy. It is a painful enough process to go through without me contributing nonsense in to the mix. And you are correct. Both the IBT and AMFA used it against each other for campaigns. I'm not that guy.