A.M.F.A. support at the line stations?

"I am willing to bet that when the Teamsters campaign starts picking up speed, this guy will weasel his way in to supporting the IBT. I hate these kinds of "leaders". They are in for self preservation. We had them at AMFA and we have some here too. Unfortunately, elections don't get rid of them. Bob Owens's of the world will always be around."

anomaly,

You are correct about people like Bob Owens always being around. It is people like Bob who keep the membership informed which is what the twu is afraid of. You are showing your true industrial, undemocratic identity with comments like this one. The twu removed Bob Owens and Chuck Schalk from office and did not allow them to run for office for 5 years. The 5 years expired and they were both re-elected into office. Darn that thing called democracy!

I'll just call you "weasel" from now on.

Reactions: 2 people
Never claimed to be a "tuff guy". But if I make a comment, any comment, I'll put my name next to it. Something you are not capable of doing. It's that simple.

As for this thread's title... just got another AMFA card from a guy I miss due to different days off.

Only tuff guys stay in the fight. They don't end their terms early and bow out.....

Reactions: 1 person
Only tuff guys stay in the fight. They don't end their terms early and bow out.....

LOL! (Holding my side from laughing so hard!) LOL!

Well if it isn't hss! Found a new friend in anamoly? Isn't that cute! Hey everyone! Anamoly found a little puppy dog!

Staying in the fight to ruin my craft & profession like you and your new friend? Nope, I will fight to promote and protect my craft and profession which neither the twu or teamsters are capable of doing.

Keeping with this thread's title... not a single teamster snake oil salesman around in SAN.

LOL! (Holding my side from laughing so hard!) LOL!

Well if it isn't hss! Found a new friend in anamoly? Isn't that cute! Hey everyone! Anamoly found a little puppy dog!

Staying in the fight to ruin my craft & profession like you and your new friend? Nope, I will fight to promote and protect my craft and profession which neither the twu or teamsters are capable of doing.

Keeping with this thread's title... not a single teamster snake oil salesman around in SAN.

Whatever...lol

Just don't bite off more than you can chew, you've already proven you have a weak stomach... B)

Latest posts